ADVERTISEMENT

Sup with Castro

thunderstruck1

All-Conference
Dec 22, 2023
And Harris now that I think about it. Weren't they mentioned as all Big 10 or something? They have not done crap accept miss a few tackles. I had Castro for the hitman award last year and shit Gill is hitting harder then he is.

And Harris now that I think about it. Weren't they mentioned as all Big 10 or something? They have not done crap accept miss a few tackles. I had Castro for the hitman award last year and shit Gill is hitting harder then he is.
Haha. Show me a single example of Gill hitting someone harder than Castro.

I think he will be fine. I hope he has the type of game he had @ wisconsin last year this week, we need him lol. I think our whole team misses Cooper this year, he pretty much took away the whole side of the field against our opponents which opened other players to make impact plays.

I think he will be fine. I hope he has the type of game he had @ wisconsin last year this week, we need him lol. I think our whole team misses Cooper this year, he pretty much took away the whole side of the field against our opponents which opened other players to make impact plays.
This.

He’s been underperforming but you could say the same about a few others as well cough cough X.. Harris has been a beast !

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
PFF ranks Harris as the #2 corner in the country, out of hundreds.

Castro rates in the top 100 safeties.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT