ADVERTISEMENT

LuciousBDragon

HR Legend
Gold Member
Aug 31, 2017
The American Southwest
Last edited:
Fox News really reaching for good news Trumpsters can use to keep up the morale and/or keep them in their alternate reality.

Reactions: cigaretteman
That fact that anyone at all supports the obviously unfit, corrupt conman Trump gives me no confidence whatsoever that the American electorate will do the only right thing for anyone who cares about our constituton, and the future of our country and planet, and elect Joe Biden.

Montgomery County PA is suburban, somewhat very affluent Philly suburbs. This election could all come down to Pennsylvania and this county and the neighboring counties could be the ultimate bellwether.

Trump supporters shove hundreds of more cookies in their mouths than Biden supporters? Color me shocked.

That, and it's completely irrelevant to this election. There is no question Trump has a strong cult following, many of whom are fat ass, rednecks. Joe Biden is not winning in polls because he's popular. He's winning because he is a palatable alternative to Trump.

The fact is all conventional wisdom goes out the window this election. Normally, an incumbent president with a strong economy would win in a landslide, especially if the challenger had no charisma. Hence why this cookie poll is bull cookies.

Reactions: cigaretteman
That, and it's completely irrelevant to this election. There is no question Trump has a strong cult following, many of whom are fat ass, rednecks. Joe Biden is not winning in polls because he's popular. He's winning because he is a palatable alternative to Trump.

The fact is all conventional wisdom goes out the window this election. Normally, an incumbent president with a strong economy would win in a landslide, especially if the challenger had no charisma. Hence why this cookie poll is bull cookies.
First time I've ever like the same post as ciggy I think, but pretty accurate IMO.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT