ADVERTISEMENT

Support Wrestling For Life

SPGroth

HR All-State
Oct 25, 2012
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
I wanted to put out a post to the Hawkeye wrestling community. GG121and2 manages the Wrestling for Life campaign and advertises in a bit on this message board. This organization provides opportunities for kids to get into the sport of wrestling. He offers kids tickets to various wrestling events and wrestling shoes to middle schoolers. I have been touched by his organization. I coach a Middle School wrestling team. We typically have many kids that have never wrestled before and don't always have the means to purchase wrestling shoes. A lot of times, this keeps them from coming out for the team. This season, we had over 30 kids show up for the first day of practice. Only two had ever wrestled before and many did not have wrestling shoes. I contacted Wrestling for Life and was asked what sizes of shoes were needed. A few days later, we had 10 pairs of wrestling shoes dropped off at the school. They are being used and the kids are very grateful to have the shoes. If you have an opportunity to help support Wrestling for Life, please consider doing it. They are doing great things to help support the sport of wrestling and getting kids on the mat.

Wrestling For Life

cause-success-desktop.svg

Thanks for donating $50.00 USD to
Wrestling for Life
Increase your impact and ask your friends to match your donation
Share via EmailShare on FacebookShare on MessengerShare on WhatsappShare on TwitterCopy link
Transaction ID: 20973328410304572

Reactions: SPGroth
cause-success-desktop.svg

Thanks for donating $50.00 USD to
Wrestling for Life
Increase your impact and ask your friends to match your donation
Share via EmailShare on FacebookShare on MessengerShare on WhatsappShare on TwitterCopy link
Transaction ID: 20973328410304572
That is the final donation on my sheet! Thanks @Nashville_Hawkeye , I know this isn't your only donation in this month!

Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
I wanted to put out a post to the Hawkeye wrestling community. GG121and2 manages the Wrestling for Life campaign and advertises in a bit on this message board. This organization provides opportunities for kids to get into the sport of wrestling. He offers kids tickets to various wrestling events and wrestling shoes to middle schoolers. I have been touched by his organization. I coach a Middle School wrestling team. We typically have many kids that have never wrestled before and don't always have the means to purchase wrestling shoes. A lot of times, this keeps them from coming out for the team. This season, we had over 30 kids show up for the first day of practice. Only two had ever wrestled before and many did not have wrestling shoes. I contacted Wrestling for Life and was asked what sizes of shoes were needed. A few days later, we had 10 pairs of wrestling shoes dropped off at the school. They are being used and the kids are very grateful to have the shoes. If you have an opportunity to help support Wrestling for Life, please consider doing it. They are doing great things to help support the sport of wrestling and getting kids on the mat.

Wrestling For Life
I agree.

steel-chair.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT