ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion

I'm sure you associate with a lot of fellow morons. That's not a great argument.

And you think yours was a great argument? I just pointed out how stupid yours was and I guess you don’t like it, right?

You’re not as intelligent as you think you are doc.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
Neat. No one believes that, but your lie doesn't hurt anyone in the internet.

I think those of us who have studied it have an idea. I think the those of us who've had our spouses have to go through a medically necessary abortion for an ectopic pregnancy to save their life understand.

I've spoken with dozens of pediatricians, gynecologists, and other doctors about this over the years. They're all prochoice. Even the ones who personally wouldn't provide abortion services, but who would refer appropriately.
That seems odd, if you're referring specifically to his post. I also know people who are vehemently against abortion for the reasons he stated and I know many pro-choice people...hell, my best friend went through a medically necessary one with his wife as well. Said it was horrible, but glad it was available.

I'm literally getting to the point where society just parts ways on this damn issue. If you don't believe in abortion, DON'T GET ONE. If you need one, then do it. However, the compromise I'd LOVE to see is finding everyway possible to reduce them. I'd love to be part of a society where the majority of abortions are for medical, incest or rape rather than convenience. I'd also like to live in a society where the Christians accept that the terminated fetus just got a fast pass to Heaven, so all that's left is focusing on assisting the mother.

I just had a conversation with a retired woman pediatrician about this, actually.

She has 3 children. She said no man can understand what abortion is since we can't ever know what it's like to grow a human life inside us.

She's completely against abortion, by the way, for that reason. :)
Neat then she can decide not to have one.

That seems odd, if you're referring specifically to his post. I also know people who are vehemently against abortion for the reasons he stated and I know many pro-choice people...hell, my best friend went through a medically necessary one with his wife as well. Said it was horrible, but glad it was available.

I'm literally getting to the point where society just parts ways on this damn issue. If you don't believe in abortion, DON'T GET ONE. If you need one, then do it. However, the compromise I'd LOVE to see is finding everyway possible to reduce them. I'd love to be part of a society where the majority of abortions are for medical, incest or rape rather than convenience. I'd also like to live in a society where the Christians accept that the terminated fetus just got a fast pass to Heaven, so all that's left is focusing on assisting the mother.
I'm good with that. Tell the conservative states to do just that, rather than restrict abortion to 6-8 weeks or flat out outlaw it.

Bad at legitimate discourse and trolling. Pray to your omnipotent babysitter to make you better at both.

Better at staying sober, that's for sure. But please keep being the drunk Dad for your wife and kids.

I'm sure it's helping them through life.

About as relevant as anything you've posted so far. Next time post your spaghetti sauce recipe. What kind of ketchup do you use?

More quips not addressing the post.

Oh well. Roe is toast. There's not much you can do about that now. :)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT