ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion

It's gonna be tougher to kill fetuses now.

That's for sure.
Why do you want millions more unwanted kids added to the population? You like even more tax dollars going towards paying for them? I never get an answer on this. Sorry if I actually missed someone’s.

Why do you want millions more unwanted kids added to the population? You like even more tax dollars going towards paying for them? I never get an answer on this. Sorry if I actually missed someone’s.
They don’t have answer. They also don’t seem to have an answer for the 400,000 current children in the system. They’re all morons.

Reactions: JWolf74
You didn't. You said you don't want any more "killing". That in no way answerers what he asked. Reading comprehension is again your Achilles' heal (look it up).

You're reading the wrong response. 😆

I wrote: "I don't." in response to TomParis. His question was reposted by HawkNester.

Your reading comprehension is the one that needs help here.

Do better next time. It shouldn't be that hard to comprehend two posts.

Last edited:
You're reading the wrong response. 😆

I wrote: "I don't." in response to TomParis.

Alcohol isn't helping you tonight. I hope it doesn't begin to interfere with your work. It's impacting your reading comprehension.

You don't want your patients reporting you to the medical board.
Link to medical community defining abortion as “killing a human”.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkFan1298
I’m not the one wanting unwanted kids to be born. Like we say, you want them born and bootstraps after that. You’re pathetic.

You're argument is pathetic. Like I’ve told you before, no one that has children wishes they didn’t. Why don’t you understand that?

Reactions: HawkFan1298
I still haven’t seen anywhere in the medical world defining abortion as “killing a human“

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy. It involves killing the unborn child.

The debate is when he/she becomes a "human."

But, there is no debate that abortion is killing something.

Because that is literally what an abortion is.

Abortion is the termination of a pregnancy. It involves killing the unborn child.

You just contradicted yourself from previous posts.

Yes you do if you’re glad abortion is being banned. Men aren’t going to stop getting women pregnant. Now these babies are going to be born, period. Great. Crime goes up. More children in poverty. More tax dollars being thrown at a growing problem. Well done.

You know that 96% of biologists believe life begins at conception, right?

At least out of this survey of 5,000.+

Proof of contradiction.

So by that logic, every time I bust a nut into a rag I have just killed thousands, if not millions of unborn children.

The debate is when my spooge becomes a "human"

But, there is no debate that my nut bust is killing something.

Because that is literally what an ejaculation is.

Yes you do if you’re glad abortion is being banned. Men aren’t going to stop getting women pregnant. Now these babies are going to be born, period. Great. Crime goes up. More children in poverty. More tax dollars being thrown at a growing problem. Well done.

Umwanted children are a very, very sad problem. I agree with you 100%.

My hope is that the pro-life movement will focus even more on crisis pregnancy centers to help women with unwanted pregnancies.

You're argument is pathetic. Like I’ve told you before, no one that has children wishes they didn’t. Why don’t you understand that?
You’re wrong. Again. I linked articles the last time. Apparently you can’t read. Republican voters refuse to learn. Willful ignorance. Idiot.

Reactions: HawkNester
Umwanted children are a very, very sad problem. I agree with you 100%.

My hope is that the pro-life movement will focus even more on crisis pregnancy centers to help women with unwanted pregnancies.
We won’t need to worry about this once we pass laws forcing vasectomies.

Proof of contradiction.

That's not a contradiction. People can debate what a "human" is. Some people think a fetus is a human, some don't.

But, the scientific consensus is that life begins at conception.

And everyone agrees that abortion is terminating a pregnancy; that's literally the definition of abortion.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkNester
That's not a contradiction. People can debate what a "human" is. Some people think a fetus is a human, some don't.

But, the scientific consensus is that life begins at conception.

And everyone agrees that abortion is terminating a pregnancy; that's literally the definition of abortion.
You still haven’t shown me any proof that the medical community has defined abortion as killing a human.

So by that logic, every time I bust a nut into a rag I have just killed thousands, if not millions of unborn children.

The debate is when my spooge becomes a "human"

But, there is no debate that my nut bust is killing something.

Because that is literally what an ejaculation is.

No, because there's no conception there. Your sperm alone doesn't create a life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT