ADVERTISEMENT

Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade; states can ban abortion

Your opinion doesn’t matter when it comes to women‘s reproductive rights. Why should you or I, as men, have any sort of influence on a woman’s personal decision you will never have to go through personally. This is all a control mechanism.

Because as a member of a democracy, I have an obligation to try to protect the most vulnerable.

We all have a vested interest in keeping the right to life strong.

• Love
Reactions: HawkFan1298
Because as a member of a democracy, I have an obligation to try to protect the most vulnerable.

We all have a vested interest in keeping the right to life strong.
That’s some funny $hit right there. No you’re not. You’re pro forced government birth. If you actually gave a flip about “the most vulnerable” you’d think about that person throughout their entire life.

So you’re for universal pre-k, universal health care, end of life care? You do realize who this courts decision impacts the most correct?

Just an interesting tidbit; $7 of the federal budget is spent on older adults in America compared to $1 for children.

Our priorities are out of whack, IMO.

Reactions: HawkNester
Just an interesting tidbit; $7 of the federal budget is spent on older adults in America compared to $1 for children.

Our priorities are out of whack, IMO.

Misleading. Most of that $7 is for SS and Medicare, funded by payroll taxes.

The question on funding should be relative to income taxes.

Amen brother.

One way is to try to agree with part of someone's argument. It's so hard with abortion, though, because their arguments are so bad that they have to avoid discussing what an abortion actually is by calling it "health care" or "women's rights."
The “yes, and” principle of improvisational comedy.

Reactions: HawkFan1298

Also goes without saying but Democrats need some new leadership and representation in Congress. To many are content on just using issues to fundraise instead of passing meaningful legislation. God I'd wish they'd fight for the issues they campaigned on like the GOP does.
Yeah I’m sure there’s a comparable sba list solicitation out there somewhere. Dc gonna dc. I actually got my first spam text (from a candidate in a state I live 1000 miles from) yesterday at 1 pm.

What would men do if all boys aged 12 had to get a vasectomy to prevent pregnancies? Then, could later get them reversed when ready to be a father? How would that go over?

Reactions: Tom Paris
They didn't "mislead", they perjured themselves under oath and should be held accountable.

Jeffrey Toobin, the legal analyst on CNN, said today that Kavanaugh, Barrett and Gorsuch used language in a lawyerly way which didn't mean they would uphold Roe V. Wade.

Toobin basically said they can't be held accountable since they knew what they were saying and never promised to uphold Roe V. Wade during their confirmation hearings.

Jeffrey Toobin, the legal analyst on CNN, said today that Kavanaugh, Barrett and Gorsuch used language in a lawyerly way which didn't mean they would uphold Roe V. Wade.

Toobin basically said they can't be held accountable since they knew what they were saying and never promised to uphold Roe V. Wade during their confirmation hearings.
I'm sure they played the game properly but that doesn't mean they didn't lie.

Reactions: Tom Paris
No?

You can link all sorts of articles you want, a miscarriage has NEVER been defined as an abortion. JFC.

ADVERTISEMENT