ADVERTISEMENT

Surface to Surface Missiles

GOHOX69

HR Legend
Sep 26, 2009
I cannot believe Ukraine doesn't even have something as rudimentary as the SCUD. As I said months ago, it's time to take the pain to Russian civilians. Otherwise, this war is lost.

Russian people, if you are reading this, you are a lower species than the shit in a landfill.

So, the answer to one side's innocent civilians being targeted is to target the other side's innocent civilians? Especially when the side who is currently doing the targeting doesn't give two craps about their own civilians?

Sounds like a crappy strategic plan.
Oh they'd care. Trust me. They cared after Beslan. They cared after the botched Moscow theaters gassing. Explode a few bombs in Moscow. I assure you they will have second thoughts of killing innocent Ukrainian children. Quit trying to make subhumans into humans. Russians are not normal people.

I cannot believe Ukraine doesn't even have something as rudimentary as the SCUD. As I said months ago, it's time to take the pain to Russian civilians. Otherwise, this war is lost.

Russian people, if you are reading this, you are a lower species than the shit in a landfill.
Are you serious about targeting Russian civilians?

Russians are not normal people.
Racist.

Seriously, though, that’s painting with a pretty big brush, don’t ya think? Were there not tons of Russian civilians protesting the invasion of Ukraine when it first kicked off? I seem to remember clips of many Russian people in the streets letting their opposition be known. You want all of them dead? I mean, c’mon now, it’s not like we’re talking about the desecrations here.

Look, you people think this shit is going to get better? For you doves, tell me what it looks like in one month? Let's see who amongst you is remotely close to being accurate.

Oh they'd care. Trust me. They cared after Beslan. They cared after the botched Moscow theaters gassing. Explode a few bombs in Moscow. I assure you they will have second thoughts of killing innocent Ukrainian children. Quit trying to make subhumans into humans. Russians are not normal people.

So, the answer to war crimes is more war crimes?

Nice

Racist.

Seriously, though, that’s painting with a pretty big brush, don’t ya think? Were there not tons of Russian civilians protesting the invasion of Ukraine when it first kicked off? I seem to remember clips of many Russian people in the streets letting their opposition be known. You want all of them dead? I mean, c’mon now, it’s not like we’re talking about the desecrations here.
🤷‍♂️ Most of the ones protesting on the first few days are probably dead or off in some prison camp anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder

Shit is a species now? That's a little scary.

And those attacks got the world on Russia's side because of the deaths of innocents.

Reactions: seminole97
You guys say protests? How many actual protests have been there? A few tepid ones at the beginning? You don't think Russian people, if they wanted to, couldn't come out en masse and overwhelm the police? Please.

I'm Indian American and I cringe everytime India votes alongside Russia. But, I also remember when no one supported a poor as hell India except Russia. Hell, India paid for its Migs in the Indo Pak war in wheat and then the US and UK brought in the Enterprise and the 7th fleet in the Bay of Bengal to help its whore Pukistan; it failed due to Russian nuclear subs willing to retaliate and start WW3 (sound familiar?). Still, things have significantly changed. Russia and India are tepid allies at best and apparently Russia is devoid of any culture, comity of nations and is a war thugging state that kills innocent men, women and children.

Is some of the reticence on here against equal action because it's a white on white war? What if the Russians were brown or black or middle easterners or jihadi muslims from Afghanistan? Would your views change?

What is the solution? We just let Ukrainian children get massacred until there are none and everyone in Ukraine is a refugee? What signal does it give the next non nuclear state? Get nukes quick?

Reactions: red/green hawk
And those attacks got the world on Russia's side because of the deaths of innocents.
True but that token of goodwill is long gone. Here's two quotes I think are worth thinking about. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. And as Mao famously said, Power flows through the barrel of a gun. Or in this instance a surface to surface missile capable of inflicting significant damage.

Parity works.

True but that token of goodwill is long gone. Here's two quotes I think are worth thinking about. An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. And as Mao famously said, Power flows through the barrel of a gun. Or in this instance a surface to surface missile capable of inflicting significant damage.

Parity works.
quote-if-we-do-an-eye-for-an-eye-and-a-tooth-for-a-tooth-we-will-be-a-blind-and-toothless-martin-luther-king-35-89-93.jpg

Look, you people think this shit is going to get better? For you doves, tell me what it looks like in one month? Let's see who amongst you is remotely close to being accurate.
Attacking the Russian homeland is one of their lines for using nukes. If we do as you suggest, why are you confident Russia won't use a tactical nuke or three in Ukraine and threaten to follow up with more missiles if we persist attacking IN Russia?

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
Yea and what happened to him and ole Mohandas? Did their visions come true? Gandhi created a India that is 2/3 less in land area by gifting Pukistan and Bangladesh. What did MLK accomplish? A largely poor black population that is preyed upon and never gained upper mobility.

Attacking the Russian homeland is one of their lines for using nukes. If we do as you suggest, why are you confident Russia won't use a tactical nuke or three in Ukraine and threaten to follow up with more missiles if we persist attacking IN Russia?
Because if Russia uses nukes, they get nuked.

Reactions: h-hawk
If this doctrine you're pushing is true, then hell why even fight and lose so many people. Just open your borders to Mother Russia and let them walk in, rape your women, kill your kids and say, ya know we don't want to upset you guys. So please cruise and ballistic missile us to death. We don't want to make ya extra upset and get into nukes. Sowwy.

What is the estimated non-combatant body count in Ukraine?
Who knows? People are only finding mass graves upon retreat not to mention every day now innocent civilians are a turkey shoot away.

Because if Russia uses nukes, they get nuked.
That’s the point of the MKL quote. If we attack civilians, they use nukes, we use nukes, they use more nukes, everyone dies. But hey, we got to feel good about killing some women and children.

Ukraine does have surface to surface missiles that could possibly hit Moscow though it is at the extreme of their range and would have to get through what is probably a very strong defense.
NATO has already done enough that Putin has called it provocations several times. We are sacrificing Ukrainians to protect a professional military force created to stop the Soviet Union. That is ridiculous.

GoHox Stormborn?

The Japanese didn’t have 6,000 nukes.
This is true. My point relates to the strategy of targeting civilians. I was watching a documentary on the bombing of Dresden and the calculated effort by the Allies to kill as many civilians as possible. Most believe this is an example of a modern day war crime but it was considered legitimate strategy in WWII.

Oh they'd care. Trust me. They cared after Beslan. They cared after the botched Moscow theaters gassing. Explode a few bombs in Moscow. I assure you they will have second thoughts of killing innocent Ukrainian children.
Remind me, what did the Russians do in Chechnya after Beslan?

Yea and what happened to him and ole Mohandas? Did their visions come true? Gandhi created a India that is 2/3 less in land area by gifting Pukistan and Bangladesh. What did MLK accomplish? A largely poor black population that is preyed upon and never gained upper mobility.
Didn't expect you would prefer India have another 350 million muslims.

ADVERTISEMENT