ADVERTISEMENT

Surprise Jan. 6 Hearing to Focus on Trump’s Kids Plotting to Stop the Election Certification: Report

IaHawk44

HR MVP
Feb 20, 2006
All of this after chanting lock her up for seven years has to leave a brain dent.

Discuss, Trumpers.

From The Guardian:

On the night of the first presidential debate, Trump’s top former strategist Steve Bannon said in an interview with HBO’s The Circus that the outcome of the 2020 election would be decided at the state level and eventually at the congressional certification on January 6.
“They’re going to try and overturn this election with uncertified votes,” Bannon said. Asked how he expects the election to end, Bannon said: “Right before noon on the 20th, in a vote in the House, Trump will win the presidency.”
The select committee believes that ideas such as Bannon’s were communicated to advisors to Donald Jr and his fiancee, Kimberly Guilfoyle, even before the 2020 election had taken place, the sources said – leading House investigators to want to review the Trump hotel footage.

Reactions: cigaretteman
The closer this gets to the POTUS and his family I think the further the GOP will start to distance themselves. I don't imagine any of them involved are willing to go to jail for a guy who would throw them under the bus so casually.

I thought the world only was interested in what Hunter Biden was doing?

Where is douchebag pepsicock to clear this up?

Reactions: cigaretteman
The committee has yet to get to Michael Flynn's brother. It's important to squash the GOP narrative that Pelosi prevented the National Guard from providing assistance on Jan6.

Michael Flynn’s brother lied to Congress in Capitol riot testimony, ex-aide to top DC national guard general says​

The report by a top DC national guard lawyer calls General Charles Flynn an ‘absolute and unmitigated liar’

ADVERTISEMENT