ADVERTISEMENT

Susan Rice

Lol. Now you are telling me what I am thinking? Lol. You are a piece of work, dude. Lol. oh, and doesn’t putting lol on every post look stupid as f*ck? Lol.

Do you like that we contributed to Libya becoming a failed state? Thanks France, UK, and Obama.
I know there have been issues with Libya and we have been messing around over there since I was a little kid. The right likes to bring up Obama getting us into wars which isn't true. I will plead ignorance to knowing what we did to make it a failed state. You know more than I do about it.

donnarice-garyhart-3010242.jpg

Oooops, wrong Rice.
He punched significantly above his belt. Monkey business indeed. Between her and Fawn Hall, the 80's and my peepee had fun. Donna however re-discovered Jesus and became a nut job. Fawn laid low somewhere. Another smoker from a different decade, Valerie Plaime.

I know there have been issues with Libya and we have been messing around over there since I was a little kid. The right likes to bring up Obama getting us into wars which isn't true. I will plead ignorance to knowing what we did to make it a failed state. You know more than I do about it.

200w.gif
;)

Reactions: Tom Paris
I'm telling you what you posted. If that's not what you're thinking...I can't help you.
No no. You were telling me what I DIDNT post-to refute Trump’s lack of health. I posted that I was on the fence, because I am. You say I am a Trumpkin. I am not. It is as simple as that. Now get back to your dinosaur mac and cheese. Your mom worked hard making them. Lol.

s
No no. You were telling me what I DIDNT post-to refute Trump’s lack of health. I posted that I was on the fence, because I am. You say I am a Trumpkin. I am not. It is as simple as that. Now get back to your dinosaur mac and cheese. Your mom worked hard making them. Lol.
Mom's dead. Sorry to defuse your erotic fantasies. I'd tell you where she's buried but I wouldn't want to tempt you.

You wrote this:

Ok. We will see how the debates go when babbles and drools on himself..

Feel free to deny it but that means you think the babbler and drooler in chief is somehow more accomplished in the back and forth of a debate. The guy who can't f'n pronounce Yosemite. The guy who looked like an utter fool in the long form and off-the-cuff Axios interview. The guy who slurs like he's been on a three-day binge.

You are the stealth Trumpkin. You'll always find a path to justify giving him your support - even if it's back-handed. You'll couch it - as so many did and do - as "I had no choice". So spare me your pleadings. You're exposed.

Good day.

Speculation is she made the final cut for VP. Do you have any confidence that she could run for President in her own right in 2024? I have no feeling for her political chops.
Well we know for a fact she lies through her teeth.

sMom's dead. Sorry to defuse your erotic fantasies. I'd tell you where she's buried but I wouldn't want to tempt you.

You wrote this:

Ok. We will see how the debates go when babbles and drools on himself..

Feel free to deny it but that means you think the babbler and drooler in chief is somehow more accomplished in the back and forth of a debate. The guy who can't f'n pronounce Yosemite. The guy who looked like an utter fool in the long form and off-the-cuff Axios interview. The guy who slurs like he's been on a three-day binge.

You are the stealth Trumpkin. You'll always find a path to justify giving him your support - even if it's back-handed. You'll couch it - as so many did and do - as "I had no choice". So spare me your pleadings. You're exposed.

Good day.
Lol

Does it bother anyone that the selection criteria for someone who has a high likelihood of becoming our nation's president is based first off gender, second off race, and then we get to qualifications? I don't care about race, gender, etc, but it seems illogical to me that the pool is limited to less than 6% of our population and then we go.

Maybe it's just me

Reactions: goldmom
Does it bother anyone that the selection criteria for someone who has a high likelihood of becoming our nation's president is based first off gender, second off race, and then we get to qualifications? I don't care about race, gender, etc, but it seems illogical to me that the pool is limited to less than 6% of our population and then we go.

Maybe it's just me
It's just you. Or do you believe Pence was chosen based first on his qualifications? Cheney? Dan Quayle?

Maybe it's just me

Totally agree. I know, us agreeing?!?!?

If he doesn’t pick a black woman, he will lose. He, and the Dem party allowed themselves to be painted into this corner.

It's just you. Or do you believe Pence was chosen based first on his qualifications? Cheney? Dan Quayle?

OK, good to know and I'll do some soul searching. You're right...it's been a white man's world for too long and we should DQ all of them because stupid cancels stupid. I feel progressed!

Totally agree. I know, us agreeing?!?!?

If he doesn’t pick a black woman, he will lose. He, and the Dem party allowed themselves to be painted into this corner.

LOL at Cons thinking that Biden and the Dems are handcuffed with the VP pick.

Biden has only said that he will pick a woman - that's >50% of the population. True that there is some pressure on him to pick a minority. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It will depend on a lot of things. He has plenty of good candidates to choose from. Thinking that he is 'stuck' picking some black woman and that he will lose the election if he doesn't is funny sh*t.

Biden has only said that he will pick a woman - that's >50% of the population. True that there is some pressure on him to pick a minority. Maybe he will, maybe he won't. It will depend on a lot of things. He has plenty of good candidates to choose from. Thinking that he is 'stuck' picking some black woman and that he will lose the election if he doesn't is funny sh*t.

Con? Know who you’re talking to

Reactions: MeetTheFerentz

I don't think you have to be a con to question the decision to limit himself to ONLY a woman. I think you'd have to be an idiot to think it is the best decision for the country and wasn't done for political gain. I also think he's painted himself into a corner where it has to be a minority woman and if that person gains votes, it doesn't matter if they are good for the country.

And I think he'll win so not sure i'm in the group you're referring to.

I hope he picks the best possible person available. In my mind, that means someone competent and with the most heartfelt interest in doing what's best for our country regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, economic status, etc.

Seems like this should be common sense, but again, I'm trying to progress and open my mind.

Con? Know who you’re talking to

I don't think you have to be a con to question the decision to limit himself to ONLY a woman. I think you'd have to be an idiot to think it is the best decision for the country and wasn't done for political gain. I also think he's painted himself into a corner where it has to be a minority woman and if that person gains votes, it doesn't matter if they are good for the country.

And I think he'll win so not sure i'm in the group you're referring to.

I hope he picks the best possible person available. In my mind, that means someone competent and with the most heartfelt interest in doing what's best for our country regardless of race, gender, sexual preference, economic status, etc.

Seems like this should be common sense, but again, I'm trying to progress and open my mind.

Peace, bros. Biden committing to a female running mate was a calculated campaign promise to help him get the nomination. It worked. While my personal #1 choice for his VP is not a woman or a person of color, it is certainly understandable in this day and age why this is important to lots of voters. And as I already said, he has plenty of quality candidates to choose from.

Agree, and we know she would not have thrown the Kurds, one of our allies under the bus.

So you like her because you expect she would maintain our illegal invasion and occupation of Syria to support a group we’ve used as proxy fighters for two decades that don’t have a country?
What treaty calls upon us to do that?
How many billions should America spend to partition Syria for the benefit of a separatist group without a nation?
How many more Americans should die for it before we’re released from this obligation you observe?

OK, good to know and I'll do some soul searching. You're right...it's been a white man's world for too long and we should DQ all of them because stupid cancels stupid. I feel progressed!
We've been more than willing to DQ everyone BUT white men for a long time. Could you point to your posts where you decried that?

ADVERTISEMENT