ADVERTISEMENT

SUSPICIOUS MAIL DELAYS IN PA

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
"In Philadelphia, 42% of all first-class mail is taking longer than five days to be delivered. For comparison, that figure was 33% two weeks ago and just 13% in January, before a series of changes handed down by the Trump administration led to a national slowdown."

Probably just part of the process to start identifying those that did not vote the correct way. Expedite the list to charge with treason. Slows down the mail delivery.

"In Philadelphia, 42% of all first-class mail is taking longer than five days to be delivered. For comparison, that figure was 33% two weeks ago and just 13% in January, before a series of changes handed down by the Trump administration led to a national slowdown."

You're not aware that upgrades and streamlining efforts at the USPS were walked back by the PG to eliminate election concerns? Happened back in July, I believe.
This is an orchestrated effort put in place by Dems.

Reactions: TJHall1
Of course you love this. You don't want Americans to be able to have their votes counted. Well, only some.
Pennsylvania is already under the microscope, and has agreed to segregate ballots received after Nov. 3rd to ensure they have a postmark that doesn't go past Nov. 3rd. But yeah, let's wait and see who screams about the outcome, shall we?

Pennsylvania is already under the microscope, and has agreed to segregate ballots received after Nov. 3rd to ensure they have a postmark that doesn't go past Nov. 3rd. But yeah, let's wait and see who screams about the outcome, shall we?
You see...I'm one who thinks this entire mail in ballot disaster is a Trump hoax. Complete nonsense. It shouldn't even be talked about it. Your side has bought into it. It's all bullshit to put doubt into the election. This has been about a 98% nothing burger forever. Now because Dear Leader KNOWS more voters means he loses, and full on attacks the USPS, we have a problem. Just another Trump scam that his cultists eat right up.

It's 100% on Trump why we aren't going to know the winner on Tuesday night. Freaking joke.

Jeesh.

The USPS has sucked for a long time. Now it's because of a conspiracy to keep people from having their votes counted.
It's been fine. NOW because DEAR LEADER is complaining...you don't like it. You guys only believe Trump. It's sick.

You see...I'm one who thinks this entire mail in ballot disaster is a Trump hoax. Complete nonsense. It shouldn't even be talked about it. Your side has bought into it. It's all bullshit to put doubt into the election. This has been about a 98% nothing burger forever. Now because Dear Leader KNOWS more voters means he loses, and full on attacks the USPS, we have a problem. Just another Trump scam that his cultists eat right up.

It's 100% on Trump why we aren't going to know the winner on Tuesday night. Freaking joke.
Is it on Trump that Dem controlled states have extended their window to count ballots?
Good Lord. 🙄

Reactions: haw-key
If Trump wins it is almost entirely the fault of Biden voters who are mailing their votes.
Trump told you he was going to slow down the mail. He told you he was going to consider mailed ballots to be fraudulent. He told you he would try to steal the election based on mail in ballots.

WTF would you do it anyway?

Reactions: FlickShagwell
Is it on Trump that Dem controlled states have extended their window to count ballots?
Good Lord. 🙄
Why are you against ballots being counted? You wouldn't have thought twice about it until TRUMP and his lawyers started protesting it. It's a scam. I seriously want to believe you are intelligent but when you can't see something SO OBVIOUS I just don't know what to say. Do you think ballots, post marked before November 3, should be counted? Even if it isn't opened until, let's say, November 7?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
It’s not a conspiracy if they were caught red handed trying to enact policies that they knew would delay the mail.
In my neighborhood, the mailman was followed last week by a supervisor to watch and gauge efficiency and ensure that even if it was 7 PM we got our mail. I believe they are serious about avoiding even the appearance of trying to do mischief.

Actually, it is a conspiracy. Just a real one, not a wild theory. One that isn’t even really hidden.

In law enforcement, it would be considered a conspiracy had they been caught before carrying out the illegal activity. Now that they have carried it out, it’s just a type of good old fashioned mail fraud.

Reactions: artradley
Why are you against ballots being counted? You wouldn't have thought twice about it until TRUMP and his lawyers started protesting it. It's a scam. I seriously want to believe you are intelligent but when you can't see something SO OBVIOUS I just don't know what to say. Do you think ballots, post marked before November 3, should be counted? Even if it isn't opened until, let's say, November 7?
I seriously want to believe you're intelligent as well, but you tend to be a bit emotional and "knee jerk", so I subtract points based on that.
Chill out. Clear eyed and calm. It's an important aspect of a grown man's behavior.

In my neighborhood, the mailman was followed last week by a supervisor to watch and gauge efficiency and ensure that even if it was 7 PM we got our mail. I believe they are serious about avoiding even the appearance of trying to do mischief.

Glad that your neighborhood is not having this occur but it sounds anecdotal.

You're a troll, Sparky. Get over it.

Another non-answer. Comes into a thread, makes a bogus claim, gets called out, calls others trolls. That's your typical Trump supporter right there. You're one in the same with iowafbfn, Northern, OIT and all the other loons. You must be proud of yourself.

Can't wait for another non-response to this post. It's what you do best!

Jeesh.

The USPS has sucked for a long time. Now it's because of a conspiracy to keep people from having their votes counted.
You don't think Trump and republicans would try to delay mail to prevent votes from arriving on time? They've been trying all kinds of things to invalidate ballots. I don't know why you would dismiss this.

Reactions: JohnBasedow

UPS has been pushing Amazon, eBay and others to offer their online sales earlier this year because it was a cluster**** last year. Many have done so over the last week. That is what is ****ing up deliveries. USPS delivers lots of those smaller packages for UPS. What UPS is doing is essentially zone skipping. They negotiate a deal with USPS for the final leg of delivery. Nothing suspicious in this at all. I ordered something online about ten days ago and I had an e-mail immediately sent to me that it would take two days longer than originally promised.

Reactions: goldmom
Another non-answer. Comes into a thread, makes a bogus claim, gets called out, calls others trolls. That's your typical Trump supporter right there. You're one in the same with iowafbfn, Northern, OIT and all the other loons. You must be proud of yourself.

Can't wait for another non-response to this post. It's what you do best!
You have no idea what I do best. And you won't ever find out. 🙄
But I do NOT make bogus claims. You must have me mistaken for Democrat.

You don't think Trump and republicans would try to delay mail to prevent votes from arriving on time? They've been trying all kinds of things to invalidate ballots. I don't know why you would dismiss this.
So Postal employees are in on this? Yeah, okay.

You have no idea what I do best. And you won't ever find out. 🙄
But I do NOT make bogus claims. You must have me mistaken for Democrat.

You don't make bogus claims, you just make claims that you refuse to back up with evidence. Got it. For the record, I did google it and found nothing. If you can provide a link I would greatly appreciate it. I won't hold my breath.

So Postal employees are in on this?

Postal employees have been barred from picking up late mail if they fall behind.
There are still lots of sorters offline - some dismantled which may not be operable today.

Normal employees have been calling out sick and hiring temps. Man below could not be reached for questions.

4nO2.gif

Uh, the volume of mail has increased significantly? During the lockdowns, how many times did you see a message when ordering something online about volume and delays?

Back on September 24th, DeJoy agreed that limits on late/extra trips would be lifted. However, it was reported yesterday that the Judge again reminded employees that those limits were lifted. The USPS reports that they're 89% on time thus far on average for ballots.
www.govexec.com

Is this the same USPS that was going broke, and asked for a handout? Possible the reduced workforce is causing delay in delivery?

It's been fine. NOW because DEAR LEADER is complaining...you don't like it. You guys only believe Trump. It's sick.

What are you talking about? Who is 'you guys'?

I've been complaining about the postal service for years. I'm not going to start blaming Trump now.

What are you talking about? Who is 'you guys'?

I've been complaining about the postal service for years. I'm not going to start blaming Trump now.
Sure you have. I haven't seen a single complaint by you about the USPS or voting by mail until Trump started bringing it up. i mean until he tried creating doubt. We've all had complaints about the post office. This whole thing is something different and you know that.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT