ADVERTISEMENT

SUSPICIOUS MAIL DELAYS IN PA

What are you talking about? Who is 'you guys'?

I've been complaining about the postal service for years. I'm not going to start blaming Trump now.

But there are metrics here. This terrible political appointment made changes that had an immediate and measurable affect; lowering on-time delivery of first class mail by about 10%.

Now, as I said back then, anyone who wants to get rid of Trump should have taken this as a warning - especially combined with Trump's constant drumbeat that mail-in ballots are going to be fraudulent - to not to risk mailing their vote. But that doesn't change the fact that this asswipe was deliberately slowly down mail service just as people were requesting ballots.

Reactions: FlickShagwell
"In Philadelphia, 42% of all first-class mail is taking longer than five days to be delivered. For comparison, that figure was 33% two weeks ago and just 13% in January, before a series of changes handed down by the Trump administration led to a national slowdown."

This is what a legitimate scandal looks like, Hunter Biden morons.

Kavanaugh and Alito have already signaled that they are amenable to invalidating ballots received after 11/3. Why they didn’t arrive in time are immaterial to them, and that’s why Trump put a scumbag like DeJoy in charge of the USPS.

Reactions: Chishawk1425
Kavanaugh and Alito have already signaled that they are amenable to invalidating ballots received after 11/3. Why they didn’t arrive in time are immaterial to them, and that’s why Trump put a scumbag like DeJoy in charge of the USPS.

...and yet....the info Kavanaugh cited in his writeup (and misrepresented) actually was FOR counting military ballots which arrived late, but WERE postmarked - I think even postmarked a day TOO LATE!!!

In other words, Kavanaugh argued to invalidate any of those ballots now using a case-example that stated the opposite.

ElnqhsrWkAEFo8C

Totally normal.
Just like any other election year...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT