ADVERTISEMENT

swagsurfer02 X-Files thread

Jimmy. I also want to believe.

Question. Agent Dagget. Yes or no? I never liked him. Trying to replace Mulder was a failed experiment.

Jimmy. I also want to believe.

Question. Agent Dagget. Yes or no? I never liked him. Trying to replace Mulder was a failed experiment.

I don't want to give away spoiler alerts for for our new watcher. I actually will need to go back and watch the original series as it has been so long.

I'm going to commit to it with the title name if I have a service that provides it

Last edited:
I don't want to give away spoiler alerts for for our new watcher. I actually will need OPto go back and watch the original series as it has been so long.

I'm going to commit to it with the title name if I have a service that provides it
I acknowledge your commitment to not reveal spoilers 20 years after.

• Haha
Reactions: Jimmy McGill
They keep on increasing their prices.

Life pro tip. Because it’s easier than any other avenue. Your credit card ran out. Get a new card and watch then try and charge the last card.

For those of you reliant upon your credit, well, this is the result.

X Files Internet GIF by The X-Files

Funny that this pops up, as we just recently started re-watching X-Files,.. I'm a little shocked at how low budget the first season is. Fox's suit doesn't fit and the acting in general is extremely cheesy,.. I didn't remember it being this bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT