ADVERTISEMENT

Swarm 2024 is in the books ......

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
now on to 2025

Three early commits so far. QB, LBer and D-lineman

There are seven key recruits that I hope the Hawks can bring into Swarm 2025, sooner than later

Epenesa - DE
Meyer - TE
Herron and Lange - OL
Robinson - WR
Pietrzak - DL
Burrus - DE

There are four in-state kids who would add depth to this class.

Woods - TE
Tompkins - OT
Limbaugh - DE
Curvey - Ath

Several additional Illinois players that would be great additions

Burgess - DE
Cooney - LB

Pringle is being rumored to be a lean at RB

Hawks are off to a good start early.

Last edited:
I have not heard - have we offered Will Tompkins? I saw this note online about him regarding Iowa from June of last year...

wonder if the Tompkins situation isn't similar to the Graves situation for the hawks.

Of the thirteen I listed in December, Meyer and Cooney have committed. Looks like Lange is a ND lean, but we have made several new OL offers. Curvey committed to Kansas. Thompkins has not neen offered and looks like a Clone lean as well as Robinson. Nielsen seems to be the key O-line focus in-state. I still think we have a chance with Herron and Burrus from Indy. Pietrzak seems to be a Husker lean. Limbaugh visited last weekend so we still are in it with him. Epenesa has been visiting other schools but I feel bullish about him becoming a Hawk. Still think Woods will commit also. Betts is in on several very good RB's from Florida. DB and WR are the big question marks. Parker always to find talent on the back end. Can Lester identify a couple WR's that will help his offense?

This could be a very good class again.

I have not heard - have we offered Will Tompkins? I saw this note online about him regarding Iowa from June of last year...

We offered Will Thompkins yesterday, along with USC.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT