ADVERTISEMENT

Sweden Close To Victory Over Coronavirus; Never Had A Lockdown Or Mask Mandate

“Success” is a relative term in regards to Covid. Sweden is a lot worse off when compared to Denmark and Finland which are two counties that are a lot more comparable in terms of socioeconomics, population density and ethnicity.

But they're doing a lot better than Belgium and the U.K.

Adults can do math. Heck, even alot of children can do math. See if there is a child in your neighborhood that can teach math to you.

As I said. You've got nothing. And clearly you can't do math because you can't read the data I have provided you. You are embarrassing yourself here. Good lord.

Denmark and Norway combined have fewer than 1,000 dead. Sweden has six times that number. And Sweden has a population that is 1 million smaller.

And yet, few deaths per millions than several other European countries, like Italy, the U.K., and Belgium.

2.1.4.1.png

As I said. You've got nothing. And clearly you can't do math because you can't read the data I have provided you. You are embarrassing yourself here. Good lord.

It takes a pretty special kind of stoooooooopid to imagine 1/4th the ICU beds is better than 4X the ICU beds. Contratulations. I'd say you've got the 2nd grade playground award wrapped up once again.

America needs to tax fat people.

higher income tax for people overweight. Those at a healthy weight get a share of the fat peoples money.

I am serious.

people at work go nuts on those weight contests. I am sure people would lose weight with a financial incentive.

higher income tax for people overweight. Those at a healthy weight get a share of the fat peoples money.

I am serious.

people at work go nuts on those weight contests. I am sure people would lose weight with a financial incentive.

It would have to be done a little more skillfully than that to be more relevant, but I get it.

I am serious.

Here come the ADA lawyers....

That depends on where the density is measured. Stockholm, which acounts for the vast majority of Sweden's virus deaths is more densely populated than any major city in the US, save NYC. It's more densely populated than Chicago, or LA, or Detroit, or New Orleans, or Miami, or Houston or Phoenix.
Yes they have 1 city with almost 1 million people.

No other city that is near chicago la etc in pd.

The moral of the story here is maybe we don't treat it like a disease and maybe we come out better for it. I had it in 2017. Nobody wore a mask and I went from here in Texas to Ottumwa and I stopped in Dallas Oklahoma Kansas Missouri no masks!
Oh go on please. I am on the edge of my seat to see how this work of fiction turns out.

Reactions: Moral
I mean, if you can find one single piece of data that suggests the US has a more effective health care system I would love to see you post it. I can't find any.

By the way, the secret to a good health care system is constant maintenance and dealing with small problems before they get big. Sure, we have some of the best treatments available...if you can afford it.

It is good that you felt the need to label yourself with that hashtag though, because it takes really stupid people to want a less effective health care system that cost 10 times more money.

The United States has the most responsive health care system in the world.

Deaths per million.

Sweden has 22 people per square kilometer. In comparison the UK 267 has and Belgium has 379. A more “apples to apples comparison would be Finland at 16 people per square kilometer or Norway with 17.

People blindly spouting statistics to make a case about causation without digging just one step deeper. Sweden's deaths had nothing to do with mandated SIP. It had everything to do with how they failed to protect people who were in assisted living facilities, which they openly admit.

That's the meaningful statistics. That doesn't support the fear narrative though.

People blindly spouting statistics to make a case about causation without digging just one step deeper. Sweden's deaths had nothing to do with mandated SIP. It had everything to do with how they failed to protect people who were in assisted living facilities, which they openly admit.

That's the meaningful statistics. That doesn't support the fear narrative though.
LOL...so how about you tell us how Finland managed to do it? Or Norway? Or Denmark?

We are about to find out what India's plans are with four straight days over 90,000 new cases.

Sweden had more deaths from the flu in certain months in 1993 and 2000 than they did from COVID in the months of 2020

Sweden also gets the luxury of living under the umbrella of the United States Military.

The Truth About SwedenCare
"As a Swede currently living in the United States, with actual experience of Swedencare,...."

"It was recently revealed in one of the major newspapers that doctors were told to prioritize patients based on their value as future taxpayers. Old people naturally have a low future-taxpayer-value, so they naturally became low priority in the machine and less likely to receive proper treatment."

"This healthcare “bread line” is where people die. It happens regularly that by the time a patient gets to see an expert, his condition has progressed beyond remedy. It also happens frequently that referrals get lost. Bureaucracies create listless employees, who don’t care, who refuse to go the extra mile, and who are never responsible for failures."

Swedes face problems with health care system
"But Swedes are frustrated over their universal health care, one of the main pillars of their cherished welfare state, with long waiting queues due to a shortage of nurses and available doctors in some areas."

"Swedes, who on average pay more than half of their income in tax, see access to health care as the most important issue in the Sept 9 general election, polls suggest."
90% of deaths in Sweden from COVID have been the elderly and nursing home patients.

90%

Coincidence or deliberate?

Source: PBS Newshour tonight.

Good question.

The United States has the most responsive health care system in the world.

You forgot to add the words "If you can afford it" to the end of your sentence again.

Oh, and our health care system is no more responsive than any other system on the planet. Probably worse. You all are just fooled into thinking that when you want to get something done but a Doctor can't schedule you for 6 weeks, it's just a booking issue and not a waiting list.

ADVERTISEMENT