ADVERTISEMENT

T.J. Bollers

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
Saw on 247 today that Allen Trieu is predicting that T.J. Will be a Husker, please say it isn't so. That would be a real kick in the nether region.

Chinader is aggressively going after DE's in Iowa. Read where he played at Iowa when Bollers' Dad played there.

I know it is early but it would really suck if we lost the top player in the state From swarm 21

Don’t worry about Nebraska until they do something worth worrying about.

1) Beat Iowa
2) Win the BigTen West
3) Have the top edge defender projected in the 2020 draft.

Battles like these raise the stakes this year for winning the conference. Win the West and this could be a giant recruiting year for us with so many decent 2021 players in and around the state of Iowa. Bollers isn’t close to making a decision yet, so I’m not worried about a crystal ball like that yet.

I think we get Bollers but we'd be fine if we miss. We'll land a really good prospect in Bowie.

Reactions: millhawk
tenor.gif

Saw on 247 today that Allen Trieu is predicting that T.J. Will be a Husker, please say it isn't so. That would be a real kick in the nether region.

Chinader is aggressively going after DE's in Iowa. Read where he played at Iowa when Bollers' Dad played there.

I know it is early but it would really suck if we lost the top player in the state From swarm 21

I believe that is correct, that his father played when Chinander was at Iowa. Hopefully the opportunity to be close by for games and follow in quite a good history of d-ends/linemen going to the NFL will be enough to convince him.

I believe that is correct, that his father played when Chinander was at Iowa. Hopefully the opportunity to be close by for games and follow in quite a good history of d-ends/linemen going to the NFL will be enough to convince him.
Trevor played rb at Iowa from 96 - 98, Chinander was a freshman lineman in 1998.

BTW, Trevor lives in the Iowa City area and is a big Hawk fan (DOH!) I doubt his child would even consider NE, but who knows. I think if TJ doesn't come to Iowa, it'll be because Ferentz gets fired. And that isn't going to happen.

Trevor played rb at Iowa from 96 - 98, Chinander was a freshman lineman in 1998.

BTW, Trevor lives in the Iowa City area and is a big Hawk fan (DOH!) I doubt his child would even consider NE, but who knows. I think if TJ doesn't come to Iowa, it'll be because Ferentz gets fired. And that isn't going to happen.

TJ is open to other schools, including Nebraska, there is really no arguing that.

Was he just visiting stincoln for the great views and beautiful women?
:)

There are a lot of lovely young ladies in Lincoln but the scenery not so good.

I would suspect he is checking out other schools and comparing to Iowa City.

TJ is open to other schools, including Nebraska, there is really no arguing that.
Not what I said, was it?

Don't blame the kid at all for looking around. If he really likes Standford and goes there, I could understand it. But there's zero reason to go to Nebraska right now. I'm sure he'll make the right choice in the end.

Not sure what the young man is looking for, but he says he wants to be a national level recruit. Does he plan to stay home after garnering attention on a broad scale through camps and visits and combines? Hoping the home ties are strong enough to keep him here. I want to see some big numbers from him at DE this season.

Lincoln is a fine town ... and there are plenty of good looking ladies there.

If any remarks should be made .... Bollers is a great fit as a 4-3 DE. I have trouble seeing how he'd fit in a 3-4. Some implementations of 3-4s use jumbo MLBs .... and TJ could perhaps fit that. However, he appears pretty ideal as a 4-3 end.

Most kids don't want to go to college in the town they're from. Oliver Martin faced the same choice and wanted to get away, until mama called.

Boilers is not going to go to iowa . i think his dad is big part of the decision .

ADVERTISEMENT