ADVERTISEMENT

T.J. Bollers

Based on what he's said in a few interviews it sure doesn't sound like Bollers will end up a Hawk. Seems like attention is his number one priority.

Haha. Have listened to his father a lot. Attention is not what Dad is about I can tell you that. His Dad is about hard work and earning it and continual improvement, etc. As far from attention as you can get.

Based on what he's said in a few interviews it sure doesn't sound like Bollers will end up a Hawk. Seems like attention is his number one priority.

What has he said?? I rarely see him quoted in articles
He is going in to his junior year so still early to make college decision. Let s see how things play out

Wiltfong seems to be the only 247 predictor who knows his head from his kiester. When he predicts it, you can just about book it.

Just FYI that Allen Trieu is the midwest coordinator for 247 and might be even more plugged than Wiltfong for the midwest. When BTN does their national signing day coverage they always have Allen on because of his midwest ties. Both are very good though and their predictions carry a ton of weight

Reactions: Hawkfan7314
That's extreme BUT I would love for his squad to really underperform this season, resulting in him being on the "hot seat" already. That would be hilarious.

It's said with a little college humor. Of course I don't mean it literally. What fun is sports without rivals?

Haha. Have listened to his father a lot. Attention is not what Dad is about I can tell you that. His Dad is about hard work and earning it and continual improvement, etc. As far from attention as you can get.
I stopped reading those posters throwing crap out when they started talking about Trevor like that. They obviously do not know him or they wouldn't say that.

I think it is dumb that anytime a local kid wants to take advantage of the recruiting process and make sure he finds the best fit for him he is just wanting "attention." Let the kid do what he wants.
Him saying he wants to be a national recruit struck me as being somewhat attention seeking and not necessarily focused on playing ball in college. Certainly different than some other guys who could do that but just commit right away. I'm becoming less optimistic about his recruitment.

Was he just visiting stincoln for the great views and beautiful women?
:)
Iowa's downfall is the young student athlete lives close to Iowa City so has probably seen first hand the good (the little there is) the bad, and the ugly, and its certainly not the football team I write of. Now no doubt some posert will come back with 4-8...history.

Iowa's downfall is the young student athlete lives close to Iowa City so has probably seen first hand the good (the little there is) the bad, and the ugly, and its certainly not the football team I write of. Now no doubt some posert will come back with 4-8...history.
4-8 lul

Now go fvck your sister or whatever Nebraskans do when the VCR isn't working.

Good grief just go away. Iowa literally just had a guy go in the first round from just down the road from Lincoln and you want to bring this crap. If he goes somewhere else than Iowa, more power to him. But you do you.

Reactions: millhawk
Him saying he wants to be a national recruit struck me as being somewhat attention seeking and not necessarily focused on playing ball in college. Certainly different than some other guys who could do that but just commit right away. I'm becoming less optimistic about his recruitment.
We read the same article and thats what i based my statement on. Im starting to wonder how much of this national attention stuff is from this JC Moreau guy. I know Oliver Martin trained with him too. Who knows. I know Trevor Bollers is a great guy went to church in North Liberty awhile back and he always had a smile on his face. Big Hawk fan so doubt hes pushing his son away from Iowa it just seems like one of those deals where Iowa may not be "cool" enough for TJ. I always thought Oliver was a great fit for Iowa considering everything and it would seem the same goes for TJ but who knows. At this point If I had to bet it would be against him going to Iowa.

Reactions: Harbinger273
Good grief just go away. Iowa literally just had a guy go in the first round from just down the road from Lincoln and you want to bring this crap. If he goes somewhere else than Iowa, more power to him. But you do you.
I apologize for all of us reasonable Husker fans. IC is a nice college town, just as most are. Not sure why people have to say things like that. Sorry...

Stanford is the competition. If they offer

Read where he is interested in bioengineering. I 'm pretty sure Stanford is top 5 and Cal not far behind. Iowa's program is very good also, I know in the top 20.

Hope this young man stays home so Mom and Dad can watch him play.

Read where he is interested in bioengineering. I 'm pretty sure Stanford is top 5 and Cal not far behind. Iowa's program is very good also, I know in the top 20.

Hope this young man stays home so Mom and Dad can watch him play.

Which ranking are you using? I don’t see Iowa in the top 20.

ADVERTISEMENT