ADVERTISEMENT

table nachos

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
Anyone ever done these? Since it’s taco Tuesday was thinking of giving it a go for the family tonight.

family-creates-giant-nacho-table-1.jpg

I’m not sure what your table is made of, but I assume mine would not taste good… Even covered in cheese and other topics.

Reactions: GOHOX69 and torbee
Every Xmas, we have a pizza pan of these, though not as grandiose. It is the one Xmas food staple we've had every Xmas for over 30 years now.

No chips on the pan, half sour cream/cream cheese base, salsa, lettuce, jalepenos, shredded cheese.

Walk up to the table, grab a chip, take a dip, eat.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Un-microwaved nachos aren't nachos.

U gotta have the cheese and stuff melted on to them, bro.
God created dishwashers to handle the dishes. We use big pasta bowls to make "gameday" nachos in. If I had bigger bowls that weren't metal that'd fit in my microwave, I'd use them...

Reactions: GOHOX69
A quick Google search tells me this is a TikTok trend. And TikTok is Chinese-owned, for now at least. I don’t want people who eat infected bats and pangolins telling me how to snack. Those fvckers are the reason there’s no Big Ten football right now.

Last edited:
A quick Google search tells me this is a TikTok trend. And TikTok is Chinese-owned, for now at least. I don’t want people who eat infect bats and pangolins telling me how to snack. Those fvckers are the reason there’s no Big Ten football right now.

busted :p :p

Reactions: TJ8869
My favorite local Mexican place - super authentic - often has goat meat tacos. I have not yet been brave enough to try them, but I really want to.
My comment would be that usually when I go
to a restaurant, I like to order something I would
not make at home. One new year's eve at a nice restaurant
in St. Louis, I opted for the goat instead of sure winners like
the filet. It was just okay and wished I had ordered the steak.
Bottom line: being adventurous can be fun but usually the popular
items like steak tacos are the popular choice for a reason.

Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT