ADVERTISEMENT

Taliban confirmed they were paid by Russia

And perhaps the US did the same when the Russians were there. Who knows what goes on in those smoke filled rooms.

And perhaps the US did the same when the Russians were there. Who knows what goes on in those smoke filled rooms.
Not so much. We armed them. Taught them. And early 80s was in the heart of the Cold War where Russia was the enemy and we were fighting it out, errrr, coldly. But the whole bounties thing circa 2020 is taking it to another level.

What is your freaking point? They are the enemy of our country and Trump ****ing fawns over/drools and takes cues from ****ing Putin over our own intelligence agencies. It is so ****ing obvious he is in bed with Putin/blackmailed something is not right. And at the end of the day it was always about Russia.

I take it you are oblivious to the CIA giving shoulder operated " Stingers " to the Mujaheddin, who then used them to down over 270 Soviet helicopters. That's the way a proxy war works. The Soviets gave North Vietnam Surface to Air Missiles in 1965, ending our free reign to run sorties at will over NV...

I take it you are oblivious to the CIA giving shoulder operated " Stingers " to the Mujaheddin, who then used them to down over 270 Soviet helicopters. That's the way a proxy war works. The Soviets gave North Vietnam Surface to Air Missiles in 1965, ending our free reign to run sorties at will over NV...

...and in response, the Russians invited us over for tea and crumpets (and borscht), didn't they?:eek:

Can I ask something important?

Does this mean you think we should get out Afghanistan sooner.
Or do you think we should now stay in Afghanistan longer?

Bounties on Americans. And you fvcking wing nuts question any ones patriotism? I'm all for considering a bounty on the Orange Turd until he addresses this with his No. 2 lover.

Last edited:
one unarmed source and three unnamed sources in Afganistan confirming? Sounds made up to me
Wrong.
Trump is Putin's pawn. He gave him Crimea.
Obama and Biden built up Ukraine bases.
Wait - do i have this reversed?

one unarmed source and three unnamed sources in Afganistan confirming? Sounds made up to me
Lol, this is just a speck of intel on this story. NATO already confirmed their intelligence briefed them on this as well as another speck of info for you.

Reactions: Joes Place

We need the Commander and Chief to ****ikg address this and lead and condemn Russia etc. But TV ratings HOAX!!!!

Bounties on Americans. And you fvcking wing nuts question any ones patriotism? I'm all for considering a bounty on the Orange Turd until he addresses this with his No. 2 lover.

We need to ensure the Taliban don't take the country back over before we leave which is likely they will it is a black hole quagmire. Now, address the major topic at hand. The failure Commander and Chief.

Reactions: FlickShagwell

Get out sooner. Getting out was one of the few hopes I entertained for Trump.

Trump! Russia! Conspiracy!
You bobbleheads really believe defense officials and the military would put up with any of your dumbass allegations?

Antifa and Taliban teaming up? Our leftists will be partaking in much self-gratification tonight. Their dream team cometh home.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT