ADVERTISEMENT

Tallahassee Anti-Gay Priest Accused Of YOU ALREADY KNOW

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...r-subjected-men-sexual-misconduct/4290537002/
The Tallahassee Democrat reports:

Eric Dudley, the founder of St. Peter’s Anglican Church in Tallahassee and an outspoken opponent of homosexuality, subjected aspiring priests and other young men to sexual misconduct and harassment and abused his power as long-time rector before he finally was forced to resign.

That’s according to a report by Godly Response to Abuse in the Christian Environment (GRACE), an independent group that helps churches with abuse inquiries and investigated allegations against Dudley.

The report, released Tuesday, illustrates how he pursued attractive young men, showering them with attention and gifts and giving them jobs at the church, even as he publicly espoused anti-gay views.

Hit the link for the gory details. There’s a lot of them.

1Li7.gif

"The victim told investigators he showed Dudley his new bed and the rector responded by asking him to lay down with him. The victim hesitated but obliged. Dudley got on top of him and started kissing him before taking off his shirt and the victim’s shirt. After Dudley said he was becoming aroused, the victim shoved him off his body and said he wouldn’t have sex with him."

I mean how do u guys break in a new bed?

Reactions: goldmom
Maybe he wanted to be sure it was a sin? So he tried it...... over and over again

Florida - check
Anti-gay priest - check
Actual-gay priest - checkity check
Meth - not mentioned

FAKE NEWS!

How can I get one of these rector jobs? I promise they'll all be over 18 years old.

ADVERTISEMENT