ADVERTISEMENT

Tallahassee's newest celebrity...

noleclone2

HR Legend
May 4, 2015
The disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee, Fla., where she will serve a 20-year sentence for her role as an accomplice with Jeffrey Epstein in a decade-spanning sex-trafficking ring.

In December, Maxwell was convicted of luring and grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused and exploited by Epstein — the wealthy financier who killed himself while in custody and awaiting trial in 2019.

• Wow
Reactions: West Duval Nole
The disgraced British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell has been transferred to a federal prison in Tallahassee, Fla., where she will serve a 20-year sentence for her role as an accomplice with Jeffrey Epstein in a decade-spanning sex-trafficking ring.

In December, Maxwell was convicted of luring and grooming teenage girls to be sexually abused and exploited by Epstein — the wealthy financier who killed himself while in custody and awaiting trial in 2019.

I think that is the same prison that made news a while back for the guards running a sex and drug trafficking ring of some kind. It ended in a shootout between the guards and federal agents.

Will Ghislaine be the right's new martyr or are they still shedding tears for the domestic terrorist Ashli Babbitt?

• Love
Reactions: GOHOX69
I think that is the same prison that made news a while back for the guards running a sex and drug trafficking ring of some kind. It ended in a shootout between the guards and federal agents.

Yep it was! F. Lee Bailey (of O.J. Simpson's dream team) also spent sometime there before being made a women's prison.

If any guards are still running the sex trafficking, they will now have an expert consultant on the premises. Probably a very long client list they need to find a way to extract from her.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
Is she going to spill the beans on their VIP client list?

Shouldn’t that be the point of this whole thing?

Is she going to spill the beans on their VIP client list?

Shouldn’t that be the point of this whole thing?
At this point I don’t know? Wouldn’t that list have had any value before she was convicted? And, does the DoJ just view that as salacious, and outside of their prosecution if they cannot prove any of the providers were underage?

ADVERTISEMENT