ADVERTISEMENT

Tammy Duckworth embarrassing herself on National Television

She lost her legs for her country. You losers lost your brains for Trump, like little Tucker here...

I’m sure you’ve never said anything negative about Crenshaw, right?

Duckworth is an absolute hero. She can’t be thanked enough for her sacrifice to this country. Which makes you wonder why now she’s afraid to say that she disagrees with idiots wanting to take down Washington and Lincoln statues. You know she believes they’re idiots, and disagrees with them right? But instead she chose to just make shit up out of thin air. AND she’s a hero.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
I’m sure you’ve never said anything negative about Crenshaw, right?

Duckworth is an absolute hero. She can’t be thanked enough for her sacrifice to this country. Which makes you wonder why now she’s afraid to say that she disagrees with idiots wanting to take down Washington and Lincoln statues. You know she believes they’re idiots, and disagrees with them right? But instead she chose to just make shit up out of thin air. AND she’s a hero.

I respect Crenshaw. And I will say that I unfairly lumped you in with some of these other fools. But I don’t think her statements were BS, she was working through a thorny issue. And she did so in far less embarrassing a way than Joni did.

I respect Crenshaw. And I will say that I unfairly lumped you in with some of these other fools. But I don’t think her statements were BS, she was working through a thorny issue. And she did so in far less embarrassing a way than Joni did.
The fact that you or anyone else considers statues of Lincoln and Washington “a thorny issue” really says it all.

Dressing up as Mt. Rushmore for a costume equates to renegging on a treaty and stealing a people's land? o_O

Is that really what you took from that? Not that one year she loves Mount Rushmore so much she’s gonna dress like it and the next year she thinks Mount Rushmore is the epitome of evil? You think she just learned about Mount Rushmore last year? Or, could it be she’s full of shit?

Reactions: tellin the truth
The fact you think slaveholding isn’t a thorny issue says it all, SEC boy. Deep South gonna Deep South.
Only in one country in a small sliver of time? There are more slaves today than at the time of the Civil War but it isn’t an issue at all. White slaves in North Africa, who have no ancestors because the men were castrated and children of the women killed aren’t even worth mentioning to the point that you’re average person has no idea that it even occurred. Slavery has occurred in virtually every society and country since the beginning of time but only one is deemed inherently evil at its foundation. Why is that? Who determines that modern day slavery and other past slavery is irrelevant? There seems to be ulterior motives at play here or massive ignorance and cognitive dissonance or perhaps some combination of all. How could you be so upset about 200 years ago but not care at all about the same things actually happening right now? Those were different and much harder times where today’s morality and standards are erroneously applied. However, not applying those very standards to slavery actually occurring today......

Slavery has occurred in virtually every society and country since the beginning of time but only one is deemed inherently evil at its foundation. Why is that? Who determines that modern day slavery and other past slavery is irrelevant? There seems to be ulterior motives at play here or massive ignorance and cognitive dissonance or perhaps some combination of all. How could you be so upset about 200 years ago but not care at all about the same things actually happening right now?

This is both hyperbole and also a massive cop out. Shocker. Speaking of massive ignorance...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/technology/474906-dems-introduce-bill-to-study-impact-of-sex-trafficking-law?amp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e90810-3cef-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html

https://radio.wosu.org/post/ohio-de...s-changing-problem-human-trafficking#stream/0

And here’s people who don’t take any kind of slavery seriously: Senate Republicans sneaking controversial abortion language into a human trafficking bill that had broad bipartisan support. Lecture these idiots...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trafficking-abortion_n_6842880

This is both hyperbole and also a massive cop out. Shocker. Speaking of massive ignorance...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/policy/technology/474906-dems-introduce-bill-to-study-impact-of-sex-trafficking-law?amp

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...e90810-3cef-11e8-974f-aacd97698cef_story.html

https://radio.wosu.org/post/ohio-de...s-changing-problem-human-trafficking#stream/0

And here’s people who don’t take any kind of slavery seriously: Senate Republicans sneaking controversial abortion language into a human trafficking bill that had broad bipartisan support. Lecture these idiots...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trafficking-abortion_n_6842880
You’re going to have to explain how these facts are a “cop out”? As for the rest of your post, I hope you don’t think that I’m gonna argue that establishment Pubs aren’t massive POS just like establishment Dems. No need to discuss “ sneaking” things into a Bill when we had to essentially double the COVID relief Bill to get a bunch of pork in for Pelosi that didn’t have anything to do with COVID.

Is that really what you took from that? Not that one year she loves Mount Rushmore so much she’s gonna dress like it and the next year she thinks Mount Rushmore is the epitome of evil? You think she just learned about Mount Rushmore last year? Or, could it be she’s full of shit?

I see one side where she likes the monument but does not like how it was created or where it is created. Maybe she didn't realize how the US screwed the native tribes in obtaining the land to make the monument. It is possible for her opinion to change with more information. I think you are making an awful lot of assumptions based on a couple of tweets.

Only in one country in a small sliver of time? There are more slaves today than at the time of the Civil War but it isn’t an issue at all. White slaves in North Africa, who have no ancestors because the men were castrated and children of the women killed aren’t even worth mentioning to the point that you’re average person has no idea that it even occurred. Slavery has occurred in virtually every society and country since the beginning of time but only one is deemed inherently evil at its foundation. Why is that? Who determines that modern day slavery and other past slavery is irrelevant? There seems to be ulterior motives at play here or massive ignorance and cognitive dissonance or perhaps some combination of all. How could you be so upset about 200 years ago but not care at all about the same things actually happening right now? Those were different and much harder times where today’s morality and standards are erroneously applied. However, not applying those very standards to slavery actually occurring today......

WTF? Maybe I missed a post or something but when did anyone mention anything about modern day slavery?

You’re going to have to explain how these facts are a “cop out”? As for the rest of your post, I hope you don’t think that I’m gonna argue that establishment Pubs aren’t massive POS just like establishment Dems. No need to discuss “ sneaking” things into a Bill when we had to essentially double the COVID relief Bill to get a bunch of pork in for Pelosi that didn’t have anything to do with COVID.

Human trafficking vs Pandemic relief needed because POTUS failed isn’t a great analogy, but mainstream Dems have their pet pork too.

I see one side where she likes the monument but does not like how it was created or where it is created. Maybe she didn't realize how the US screwed the native tribes in obtaining the land to make the monument. It is possible for her opinion to change with more information. I think you are making an awful lot of assumptions based on a couple of tweets.

Yeah...because it’s certainly not likely she’s a flip flopping politician taking every opportunity to score a point being for and against something. We are in a thread where this same person can’t even say tearing down Washington and Lincoln is a dumb fvcking idea. The easiest stance ever to take. Or wait...maybe she just learned something about the most popular presidents in history.

Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
McCain and Romney

Neither of those guys have a future in politics. One is dead and the other will probably lose his primary when he runs for re-election.

The only way he doesn't is if by the time of his re-election the Republican party has done a 180 and it's voters have changed completely from the voters who loved Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT