ADVERTISEMENT

Tampa Bay Bradys @ New Orleans Brees.....

Has there ever been a QB who won a Super Bowl for the AFC and the NFC?

What about division championships. Any QB won the AFC and the NFC?

Too lazy to google. Thanks in advance.

No. I think Warner and Manning are the only ones to make a Super Bowl with a different team and both were in the same conference.

Edit. Missed Craig Morton, who lost one with Dallas and one with Denver.

Has there ever been a QB who won a Super Bowl for the AFC and the NFC?

What about division championships. Any QB won the AFC and the NFC?

Too lazy to google. Thanks in advance.
No. Manning is the only starting QB to win a Super Bowl with 2 different teams. And both teams were AFC.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Reactions: Funky Bunch
And this boys and girls is why you NEVER bet against Tom Brady in the playoffs. Made a boatload last night!
giphy.gif

Reactions: beanerhawk
Reactions: Funky Bunch
Aren't you a Packers fan?
That’s why I say bet the farm on TB. I know the Packers. I know what their weaknesses are. Unfortunately GB’s weaknesses will be up against TB’s strengths.

This will be the Pack’s 4th appearance in the NCCCG since 2011. Let’s look at the prior 3:

2014....Packers lose to Seattle in the regular season, then choke away a sure victory in the NFCCG and lose to them again.

2016...Packers lose to Atlanta in the regular season and then get demolished by the Falcons in the NFCCG.

2019...Packers are destroyed by SF in the regular season and then get destroyed again by the 49ers in the NFCCG.

Now look at 2020: Packers are destroyed by Tampa in the regular season, and now they face them again in the NFCCG. See a pattern here?

If I were a betting man, I would lay serious coin on the Bucs to win outright.

That’s why I say bet the farm on TB. I know the Packers. I know what their weaknesses are. Unfortunately GB’s weaknesses will be up against TB’s strengths.

This will be the Pack’s 4th appearance in the NCCCG since 2011. Let’s look at the prior 3:

2014....Packers lose to Seattle in the regular season, then choke away a sure victory in the NFCCG and lose to them again.

2016...Packers lose to Atlanta in the regular season and then get demolished by the Falcons in the NFCCG.

2019...Packers are destroyed by SF in the regular season and then get destroyed again by the 49ers in the NFCCG.

Now look at 2020: Packers are destroyed by Tampa in the regular season, and now they face them again in the NFCCG. See a pattern here?

If I were a betting man, I would lay serious coin on the Bucs to win outright.
I just feel like Rogers is at the height of his powers and there is no way the Pack loses. He has not declined physically and he has a supercomputer brain processing defenses. Basically they have Gandalf at qb. I think it is like Packers 38 Tampa Bay 27.

I just feel like Rogers is at the height of his powers and there is no way the Pack loses. He has not declined physically and he has a supercomputer brain processing defenses. Basically they have Gandalf at qb. I think it is like Packers 38 Tampa Bay 27.
As great as Rodgers is, he tends to wilt under adversity. The Packers were up 10-0 on Tampa in the regular season. Aaron threw a pick 6 and fell apart after that.

The reason he has played so well this year, is he has been taking what the defense has given him. When things get tough, he reverts to looking for the home run ball and forcing throws, especially to Adams.

If Rodgers keeps his head he can keep the Pack in the game. If he reverts to his “old” self, the game will be over by halftime,

ADVERTISEMENT