ADVERTISEMENT

Tampons in men's bathrooms

thewop

HR Legend
Jun 27, 2002
Saw this is being promoted by some trans activists. If they do it, buy stock in cheap tampons because they're going to go through a LOT of them

Whoever came up with this clearly doesn't understand that men are nowhere near mature enough to handle this. You know we're stumbling in there with a couple buddies after a few drinks and we're going to shoot each other with those things. Nobody's leaving the bathroom until they've tried at least once.

Somebody is definitely going to grab one and take it back to their table at the restaurant just to see how big it gets when dipped in their water glass.

The possibilities are nearly endless. Buy stock in Heinz too because more ketchup packets are going to get used.

Lord knows what my boys will come up with on their own...

Saw this is being promoted by some trans activists. If they do it, buy stock in cheap tampons because they're going to go through a LOT of them

Whoever came up with this clearly doesn't understand that men are nowhere near mature enough to handle this. You know we're stumbling in there with a couple buddies after a few drinks and we're going to shoot each other with those things. Nobody's leaving the bathroom until they've tried at least once.

Somebody is definitely going to grab one and take it back to their table at the restaurant just to see how big it gets when dipped in their water glass.

The possibilities are nearly endless. Buy stock in Heinz too because more ketchup packets are going to get used.

Lot of clogged urinals in our future

If you are having a period than you are not a man.

At the very least if we are going to accept this idea that people can just change their gender (which I think is insane personally) but there aught to be some sort of requirement that you've cleared out all of the old stuff associated with the previous gender before we decide you are the new gender.

At the very least if we are going to accept this idea that people can just change their gender (which I think is insane personally) but there aught to be some sort of requirement that you've cleared out all of the old stuff associated with the previous gender before we decide you are the new gender.
Like a vehicle inspection to ensure all the equipment is in working order. I like it.

• Wow
Reactions: alaskanseminole

I too was once 16.

Reactions: hawkifann and Ree4

Yeah… we should have public bathroom attendants that look to see what you’ve got downstairs and then give you a ticket for entry into a specific bathroom matching your situation.

In fairness, the girls waste the taxpayer funded tampons too.

Like a vehicle inspection to ensure all the equipment is in working order. I like it.

There doesn't need to be an inspection just stop with the idea that men can be pregnant and get periods and women can have penises.

So we don't need Tampons in men's rooms because even transmen should have all the old equipment that causes periods cleared out before we just accept that they are men.

Transwomen should have their penises removed before we accept they are women.

There doesn't need to be an inspection just stop with the idea that men can be pregnant and get periods and women can have penises.

So we don't need Tampons in men's rooms because even transmen should have all the old equipment that causes periods cleared out before we just accept that they are men.

Transwomen should have their penises removed before we accept they are women.

Holy sh!t.

Yeah… we should have public bathroom attendants that look to see what you’ve got downstairs and then give you a ticket for entry into a specific bathroom matching your situation.

No but we shouldn't be installing tampon dispensers in men's bathrooms.

This is insanity. . . I'm sorry it just is. The idea that someone can just declare themselves another gender and we're all suppose to respect that. Absolute insanity. I'd vote for Republicans if they were not busy trying to undo democracy and hurt people.

No but we shouldn't be installing tampon dispensers in men's bathrooms.

This is insanity. . . I'm sorry it just is. The idea that someone can just declare themselves another gender and we're all suppose to respect that. Absolute insanity. I'd vote for Republicans if they were not busy trying to undo democracy and hurt people.

You use the word 'we' a lot for situations that do not involve you.

7150b7543638f70dc77b2e5a00cb84def02a694d7a5b0c81cda0ca549eb65fd8-1.jpg

You use the word 'we' a lot for situations that do not involve you.

This is either going to be private money spent or government money spent. Government money involves me. Private money. . . I guess if they want to spend that money on Tampon dispensers in men's bathrooms they can but I seriously doubt you are going to see a lot of private money invested in that one.

Nor did I.

I think OP is simply referring to the stupid hijinks young adults are often accustomed to. You never did anything stupid in your youth? If not, well...then...okay.

I certainly did, and this wasn't in a time before tampon dispensers existed. I think the op was being a little more specific than you're making it out to be with his multiple examples of what he, his friends and his sons will be doing.

Reactions: BanjoSaysWoof
It will get to the point where bathrooms don’t identify any sex and be individual units instead of group bathrooms with stalls. Regarding machines in men’s bathrooms, it will happen to placate a 1% that are transitioning to a man but still have a need for feminine hygiene. Or the wop to stick them in his nose and ear holes to be that funny guy.

This is either going to be private money spent or government money spent. Government money involves me. Private money. . . I guess if they want to spend that money on Tampon dispensers in men's bathrooms they can but I seriously doubt you are going to see a lot of private money invested in that one.

It has nothing to do with you Hoosier. There isn't a federal mandate coming down to starting installing tampon machines into all of those federally run colleges you're always driving by.

Reactions: torbee
In second grade I took a dump in a urinal because it seemed like a good idea.

I never told anyone. The anonymity of the internet is freeing.
Can you explain how you were actually able to pull this off? I mean the mechanics of taking a dump in a urinal seem problematic...

Reactions: thewop
The products cost like 50¢ each. They'll pay for themselves over time.

And how often do you think they will actually be sold in a men's bathroom?

Unless you have large amount of transmen as clients I'm thinking it's going to take you several decades. Probably won't have to even refill the thing for years at a time.

Can you explain how you were actually able to pull this off? I mean the mechanics of taking a dump in a urinal seem problematic...

Sure.

It was the one on the far left, away from the entry door. I was pretty tall for my age. Bent down/squatted a little. Exerted rectal force, heard a little plop, got super amped I hit the target, looked around, realized I am probably in trouble. Wiped in a stall, flushed the toilet and left. The turd was still in the urinal.

I distinctly remember not washing my hands in a panic. I am a germophobe so all of the next time until lunch I just wanted to wash my hands.

The next day we had a big to-do in the auditorium about why you don’t shit in a urinal. No one suspected me.

The following Monday teachers got a “sign out” sheet for every time a kid went to the bathroom. I knew my urinal pooping days were over.

Sure.

It was the one on the far left, away from the entry door. I was pretty tall for my age. Bent down/squatted a little. Exerted rectal force, heard a little plop, got super amped I hit the target, looked around, realized I am probably in trouble. Wiped in a stall, flushed the toilet and left. The turd was still in the urinal.

I distinctly remember not washing my hands in a panic. I am a germophobe so all of the next time until lunch I just wanted to wash my hands.

The next day we had a big to-do in the auditorium about why you don’t shit in a urinal. No one suspected me.

The following Monday teachers got a “sign out” sheet for every time a kid went to the bathroom. I knew my urinal pooping days were over.

Post of the year

Reactions: JWolf74
Sure.

Did you tell any of your friends?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT