ADVERTISEMENT

Target Flagship Store - Shocking Development (not)

5999ea84-05e6-48d7-89ed-02c3f9afc51a.4bd1cbf4a900fed9bf75afc8611d137b.jpeg

OP, when he sees cans of Libby's at his local Target or Walmart:
chris-farley-mad.gif
Eff ewe dude, you just made me hungry for this crap

Is it really as bad as people claim, or are folks exaggerating some isolated incidents?
I used to go there regularly (between 2008 and 2018) and never felt unsafe in Minneapolis. Shopped in that target many times. The atrium and the escalator area was a bit messy with people hanging around to get out of the cold.

If it’s really gone downhill, that’s too bad. Always thought downtown Minneapolis was pretty nice.
Maybe something changed shortly after 2018???

I gave OPs mom a shocking development the other night. Two fingernails have fallen off since.

Is it really as bad as people claim, or are folks exaggerating some isolated incidents?
I used to go there regularly (between 2008 and 2018) and never felt unsafe in Minneapolis. Shopped in that target many times. The atrium and the escalator area was a bit messy with people hanging around to get out of the cold.

If it’s really gone downhill, that’s too bad. Always thought downtown Minneapolis was pretty nice.
It's pretty bad. Downtown MN is a cool area.
Haven't seen you in the January 6th thread. You remind me of an early 1930s German citizen helping pave the way towards "greatness"
Let me guess, a couple of new things came out, that if true, will send someone other than Trump to jail?

That Target has closed at 6pm for the last year, which sucks. Crime is definitely up in the area around that Target and the convention center

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT