ADVERTISEMENT

Target Stock Down 24% in Pre-Market Trading

Learning to trade is like learning to speak a new language. It's easy enough to learn how to say "Hello," but if you want to say anything other than that and want it to sound natural, you'll need some help from an expert. I've been trading for around three years, and I've found that there are a lot of great resources out there for technical analysis. But there's not much about trend following that I could find. If you're looking for a good book or video series on the subject, check out https://tradewise.community/.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: hwk23 and NCHawk5
Snap chat had a bad report. The yahoo story says one of the things is supply chain.

I had no idea a social media tech company was dependent on supply chain.

the fact that companies waste money advertising on these swipe apps should be the real story.

basically the market is going to tank today because of some bulkshit teeny bopper app.

Learning to trade is like learning to speak a new language. It's easy enough to learn how to say "Hello," but if you want to say anything other than that and want it to sound natural, you'll need some help from an expert.
This is a great analogy. How do you feel about investing overseas? I’ve been thinking of moving my portfolio to China and/or Russia. Any tips for the board?

Snap chat had a bad report. The yahoo story says one of the things is supply chain.

I had no idea a social media tech company was dependent on supply chain.

the fact that companies waste money advertising on these swipe apps should be the real story.

basically the market is going to tank today because of some bulkshit teeny bopper app.

How fickle are these markets when a company like snap can send it down? Borderline comical at this point in time. Market manipulation at its finest.

How fickle are these markets when a company like snap can send it down? Borderline comical at this point in time. Market manipulation at its finest.
What Snap said about the economy, specifically as it relates to social media companies' outlook, is what is impacting other companies' stock prices.

ADVERTISEMENT