ADVERTISEMENT

Tarig Holman Intercepts Tom Brady Twice

FlickShagwell

HB Legend
Jun 16, 2003
Omaha, NE
Tarig reached out to me on facebook and asked if I could
edit together a clip of his interceptions against Michigan in 1998.
Apparently they're nowhere to be found and he'd never even seen the
footage. That game wasn't really one I've watched too many times, so I
was surprised that he picked Brady twice in one quarter. Anyway, enjoy.

Two picks in one quarter.

Let it go Tarig. We all had our moments in football. Tom Brady has clearly let that go...

Originally posted by WildTurk:
Let it go Tarig. We all had our moments in football. Tom Brady has clearly let that go...
I guess my football moments were a little less memorable than picking off one of the 5 greatest QBs to ever play the game twice in one quarter of football.

rolleyes.r191677.gif

If I remember that game, Michigan scored their only TD on a long run that never would have happened without a very obvious hold.

The Holman INTs were pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing.

Originally posted by ThatsFootball:

I guess my football moments were a little less memorable than picking off one of the 5 greatest QBs to ever play the game twice in one quarter of football.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
Probably one of the biggest understatements in the history of this board, lol.
You mean getting water out to the players during timeouts wasn't as memorable?
smile.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/16 9:53 AM by MattFoleyHawk

Originally posted by MattFoleyHawk:

rolleyes.r191677.gif
smile.r191677.gif

Do you ever actually talk about Hawkeye sports or just stalk posters and try to annoy people? Honest question.

rolleyes.r191677.gif
smile.r191677.gif

Do you ever actually talk about Hawkeye sports or just stalk posters and try to annoy people? Honest question.
Not so much anymore. I did quite a lot when I first started, but every thread got shanghai'd by a bunch of a**holes who were either bad mouthing me, the players, or the coaches. It's those fellas that I enjoyed antagonizing, but I am growing weary of it, if it makes you feel any better.

P.S. - That post was meant to be more funny than ill-willed. Come on, it was pretty funny!

Back then we had Tarig Holman at DB and Tariq Peterson at LB. Hayden had trouble pronouncing the difference between the "g" and the "q". He'd just butcher the names and laugh.

-

Flick - do you have the whole Ohio St. game from that year? I'd be interested in getting that from you if you do. Thank you for posting those videos.

Not so much anymore. I did quite a lot when I first started, but every thread got shanghai'd by a bunch of a**holes who were either bad mouthing me, the players, or the coaches. It's those fellas that I enjoyed antagonizing, but I am growing weary of it, if it makes you feel any better.

P.S. - That post was meant to be more funny than ill-willed. Come on, it was pretty funny!
Many little fat kids are cute and funny but you are that small percentage that should jump off the cliff.

Originally posted by hawkeyesports92:

Many little fat kids are cute and funny but you are that small percentage that should jump off the cliff.
They'll probably go through life fat, funny, and stupid, like their father. Good post, you petulant imbecile...

They'll probably go through life fat, funny, and stupid, like their father. Good post, you petulant imbecile...
Is that twinkie or some other white creamy substance on your fat face?

Is that twinkie or some other white creamy substance on your fat face?
It's whipped cream I licked off your honey's fun bags. Mmmmm..... She was amazed how much I look like George Clooney and said she never had a real man before me!
happy.r191677.gif

This post was edited on 3/18 6:17 PM by MattFoleyHawk

It was frustrating leaving the stadium that day. Down 10-9 late in the game...had a very 1985 feel to it. If I remember right, Kahlil Hill made a big mistake fielding a punt VERY late in the game....but the memory of what exactly happened has escaped me.

Originally posted by EpenesaEpenesa:
That was the day Hayden let his foot off the gas before halftime. Now were just accustomed to conservative scheme like that.

Posted from Rivals Mobile
1. We scored 9 points. When exactly did we have our foot on the gas?
2. Congratulations on finding a way to turn this into a chance to slam KF. You guys are relentless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT