ADVERTISEMENT

T'd Up with Patrick and Connor

Madhawk23

HB All-American
Gold Member
Oct 6, 2001
Madison, WI
I apologize if this was brought up in some other thread, but I did a quick glance on the page here and didn't see anything.

Has anyone watched/listened to the latest T'd up show with Connor and Patrick. They had J Bo on this episode and there were a couple of segments where they referenced a former player (someone in the past few years) that they kept bashing. First, they said that he never knew what play they were running, and then would get upset when he wasn't in the game in late-game situations. Then, a few minutes later they talked about how "soft" of a player he was and always complaining about injuries (I got the sense that they were talking about the same guy that didn't know the plays). Connor then mentioned that he'd have to fill in for him at the 2 guard position when he didn't feel like playing or practicing. They obviously didn't reveal who they were talking about specifically, but in putting 2 and 2 together, I'm guessing that they were probably referring to Isaiah Moss. Anyone else hear this, and did you come to the same conclusion that it was Moss?

Was a pretty fascinating conversation with J Bo, and I especially found those comments about a former player to be interesting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News