ADVERTISEMENT

Team Point??

FarvaHawk14

All-Conference
Mar 15, 2018
Sorry if already discussed, looked briefly and couldn't find it. Why was Iowa deducted a team point after 141 against Princeton? I was there and saw nothing, even went back and watched the match, again saw nothing. I must've missed it.

I think it was during the 149 match when they were discussing the challenge on back points.

The announcers made it sound like it was because they lost the challenge. Is that a thing this year?

Okie St lost one against MInnesota when discussing a potential challenge as well. But I don’t think they ever challenged it.

Thanks all. I saw him get warned just never heard anything much about a team point. Guess I'll have to pay better attention.

Thanks all. I saw him get warned just never heard anything much about a team point. Guess I'll have to pay better attention.
Yea we were there too.... saw the ref warn Brands to go back to the bench.... didn’t pay too much attention to it and then looked at the team score and noticed it dropped from 17 to 16.... never heard the announcer say anything about it.... kinda halfway wondered if I was mistaken about the score having been 17....I was not impressed with that ref....he was definitely stingy with back points.... couple of those pins I was wondering what the hell he wanted..... like Jesus dude break out a feeler qauge :p

Reactions: FarvaHawk14
Yea we were there too.... saw the ref warn Brands to go back to the bench.... didn’t pay too much attention to it and then looked at the team score and noticed it dropped from 17 to 16.... never heard the announcer say anything about it.... kinda halfway wondered if I was mistaken about the score having been 17....I was not impressed with that ref....he was definitely stingy with back points.... couple of those pins I was wondering what the hell he wanted..... like Jesus dude break out a feeler qauge :p

He has the longest stalemate ever...

Reactions: natchrlman

He has the longest stalemate ever...
That too

The BTN announcers said something at the time, but they threw it in pretty casually. It’s the kind of thing that drives me nuts with TnT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT