ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA men’s basketball

BrunoMars420

HR Legend
Feb 14, 2016

This is a damn good team. The first unit of dame, Beal, Tatum, KD, and Bam will be fun to watch. The second unit will be top heavy with booker, Lavine, and Middleton then the rest are basically the role players.

Reactions: PackerHawkeye1
What GM would let their player on this team after all the injuries we have seen?

What GM would let their player on this team after all the injuries we have seen?
NBA needs the stars to play. Asia is where the revenue growth is and the Olympics help with exposure.

the league told the GM’s and owners to shut their mouths.

There's enough scoring already with the first group. You wanna see Middleton & LaVine chucking it all day with the second group? Probably moot since the games will be blowouts.
Middleton, lavine, and booker are more than capable for scoring lol. I would play draymond at the 5 on the 2nd unit and go small ball. Have grant play the 4 with that unit would be a nice lineup

Middleton, lavine, and booker are more than capable for scoring lol. I would play draymond at the 5 on the 2nd unit and go small ball. Have grant play the 4 with that unit would be a nice lineup
Lillard, Beal & especially Tatum are all ball stoppers. Seeing Green & Bam playing together pinging the ball around would be fun to watch.
My second lineup would be Holiday/Booker/Middleton/Grant/Tatum. Tatum (& Jaylen Brown) both played some C on the FIBA team back in 2019. But I'm sure you & Unclenanny watched that team, right?

BTW I'm gonna work "new Piston Cade Cunningham" into as many NBA threads as possible. That stuff never happens in Detroit sports.

Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
He was much better when he came back. But rumors are he has the hips of a 70 year old.

giphy.gif

I have never heard of Jerami Grant before.
He's one of Cade Cunningham's helpers.

(seriously he was a scrap heap bounce around 7th rotation type player. Pistons signed him to a $20 million deal and everybody was like what? Turned out he was an all-star level player. He a good glue guy for that team cause he'll just be pumped to be there. A good 12th guy off the bench who won't care if he scores 5 poitns)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tenacious E
Everytime I was LaVine play, this Twolf fan is angry and sad. I hate Thibs and Jimmy Butler.

So it sounds like the best players in the country flaked out on the team again.

No Steph Curry, No Lebron James.
Curry is doing it for the Warriors to rest and be healthy. James is old and I think it is stupid to say they flaked out. He has represented the country enough. Get a clue please.

Reactions: blhawk
NBA needs the stars to play. Asia is where the revenue growth is and the Olympics help with exposure.

the league told the GM’s and owners to shut their mouths.
Stars need to shine until one drops, then the stars will cost you a title chance the next year. Players have been pushed hard these last two seasons. Letting your guy play this summer puts next season at legitimate risk.

Curry is doing it for the Warriors to rest and be healthy. James is old and I think it is stupid to say they flaked out. He has represented the country enough. Get a clue please.

Do soccer players ever say "I've represented my country enough?"

They keep playing for their country as long as the coach keeps calling them up.

And they play a much more physically demanding game and a much longer season. In soccer there is about a month and a half between the end of the season and the start of the pre-season training and in that month and a half the best players are playing for their country.

And they play a much more physically demanding game and a much longer season. In soccer there is about a month and a half between the end of the season and the start of the pre-season training and in that month and a half the best players are playing for their country.
Lol. Thoughts on Jokic skipping out for Serbia? He is the MVP after all.

Yeah, they do. Ibrahimovic of Sweden, as just one notable example.

You are either trolling or actually the worst on this subject.

ADVERTISEMENT