ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA men’s basketball

Whoever thinks Giannis is overrated is an idiot. We are all witnessing greatness in the finals.

On team USA, losing 1 exhibition which is your first game I can understand but to lose 2 in a row? I didn’t watch this one but it sounds like there was no effort and our offense was just as bad as the first game. @tigerguy_ how did this look compared to the first game?
First half they looked good, we’re up 9 or 11 late in the half and were moving the ball on offense. Beal was way better in the first half this game.

Got absolutely blitzed in the third quarter again. Made Mills look like a HOF’er.

Fourth quarter Australia took advantage of Tatum on defense and then he tried to play hero ball on offense. Draymond was eating up minutes and doing nothing.

The last two minutes were as ugly of basketball as you will ever see.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
You, sir, will not take away my 'back in my day'!
Even today, if we truly brought our first choice team, I don’t think any team in the world could stay within 20 of us at best.

im getting a nervous 2004 Athens feel, where you could see we didn’t bring a great team and several of the players weren’t all that excited.

You still think Giannis is overrated after back to back 40 point games?
This is is only chance to win a title as a #1.

no way do the injuries line up like this again for him.

he is overrated. The best NBA players in this era need to be able to shoot the three and dribble the ball. That’s just the way it is.

he is overrated. The best NBA players in this era need to be able to shoot the three and dribble the ball. That’s just the way it is.
Lololololololololol

Are you watching the finals or the last two MVP seasons?

Lol good stuff. Every player has to fit into the box of onlytheobvious. No exceptions! That's just the way it is! Otherwise they're overrated.

It would be insufferable to watch a game with you.

Reactions: BrunoMars420
I kind of want to reactivate my Facebook just to troll my relatives on how the world has just caught up and how this USA team would run laps around the Dream Team. But then I'd have to see other dumb crap

Reactions: blhawk
This team is oddly put together with a bunch of ball dominant players, other overlapping skillsets, and very few big guys. The three players in the finals should help but don't know if it will be enough. Love is a wasted space that should have gone to someone like Ayton or Robert Williams. Even Randle would have been nice because the effort is always there and players feed off that.

Lololololololololol

Are you watching the finals or the last two MVP seasons?
If the Nets were at full strength they wouldn’t even be in the Finals, they wouldn’t even have been in Eastern Conference finals. The Bucks coach would have been fired and all anybody would have talked about is what a mistake it was to stay with Bucks long term.

If the Nets were at full strength they wouldn’t even be in the Finals and the Bucks coach would have been fired and all anybody would have talked about is what a mistake it was to stay with Bucks long term.
Isn’t it weird how injuries are part of the game? Giannis is still not 100% from his hyperextended Knee but he is out here banging and dominating. Even with kyrie and harden, who knows 🤷🏽‍♂️ Nets definitely have a better chance but you can’t rewrite history to fit your opinion

Reactions: littlez
Isn’t it weird how injuries are part of the game? Giannis is still not 100% from his hyperextended Knee but he is out here banging and dominating. Even with kyrie and harden, who knows 🤷🏽‍♂️ Nets definitely have a better chance but you can’t rewrite history to fit your opinion
History should be used to determine why the teams are in finals.

like I said. He better win it this year because he won’t even sniff it again.

Reactions: srams21
Giannis is great but let's be honest Bruno.

If the Nets stayed healthy, Giannis wouldn't even be in this position.
I said they definitely had a better chance lol. You just never know with basketball sometimes aka team USA exhibition games

Never has there been a year like this with injuries.

Literally every team the Suns played to make the Finals had a star that was out:

Lakers -AD
Nuggets - Murray
Clips - Kawhi

The Bucks beat the Nets without Kyrie and Harden basically. And it took them a full 7 games and KD stepping on the line. Then they beat the Hawks with Trae Young out for a couple games and not fully healthy. Bogdanovic was banged up and they didn't have Hunter.

Neither of these teams would be in the Finals if the opposing teams had stayed healthy.

This team is oddly put together with a bunch of ball dominant players, other overlapping skillsets, and very few big guys. The three players in the finals should help but don't know if it will be enough. Love is a wasted space that should have gone to someone like Ayton or Robert Williams. Even Randle would have been nice because the effort is always there and players feed off that.
I don’t believe Ayton is an american.

Does Jordan want to come out of retirement to try to win another gold at almost 60 years old?

This team needs a lot of things, but first and foremost is an alpha dog that gets everyone else in line and playing with a fire. It is obvious that Pops isn't going to do that.

The perimeter defense on this team is atrocious. But they are up 12 just before half on Argentina.

Much better ball movement and haven’t seen Tatum so far very much

Amazing what happens if these guys just play mediocre defense how good they are.

Maybe the first two exhibition games will be a blessing in disguise at the end of the Olympics?

Draymond doing the dirty work and setting the tone on defense for the USA

This is is only shot to win a title in Milwaukee. Period.

All it took was two hall of famers in Brooklyn to get hurt or they would have lost in second round.

Lebron to get hurt

kawhi to get hurt.

nuggets with Jamal Murray probably beat the bucks.
Giannis got hurt too. And immediately bounced back and delivered an MVP performance with some iconic moments. Pretty amazing

Reactions: torbee
3f30cc79-09c4-44e3-a993-20883fd6540f_text.gif

The NBA sucks and the players don't know how to play basketball without getting all the calls!

This is a product of NBA reffing!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT