ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale in the Portal

If I remember correctly, I don't recall seeing GT on the sidelines for the final couple of duals against OSU and PSU.

Unless I'm fabricating memories (which sometimes I unintentionally do) I remember thinking about this and looking his up in the student directory back in Feb and he wasn't listed. We probably should have seen this coming.

Can anyone else confirm or debunk my shotty memory?

If I remember correctly, I don't recall seeing GT on the sidelines for the final couple of duals against OSU and PSU.

Unless I'm fabricating memories (which sometimes I unintentionally do) I remember thinking about this and looking his up in the student directory back in Feb and he wasn't listed. We probably should have seen this coming.

Can anyone else confirm or debunk my shotty memory?

You’re correct - mentioned in the famous thread, but apparently was mentioned elsewhere also

https://iowa.forums.rivals.com/threads/teasdale-now-back.254927/page-37#post-7399482

Wow! Some team is getting a title contender.

I believe he is a long way from becoming a title contender.

hqdefault.jpg

Just hope Gavin has his life back on track and can find happiness wherever he lands.
I agree, but at this point... no major program is gonna take a chance on the kid with what we've seen in the last two years, imo.

wont he have to sit out a year where ever he goes since he wont be a grad transfer and that this will be his 2nd transfer, that would leave him with 2 year left to compete?

wont he have to sit out a year where ever he goes since he wont be a grad transfer and that this will be his 2nd transfer, that would leave him with 2 year left to compete?

Any penalty for transfer would only apply to a D-1 transfer, and not sure there would be one required in this case. But, there's no penalty for transferring down a level or to NAIA. In Teasdale's case, he could also attend a JC for a year then transfer somewhere for 2 more seasons of eligibility.

Any penalty for transfer would only apply to a D-1 transfer, and not sure there would be one required in this case. But, there's no penalty for transferring down a level or to NAIA. In Teasdale's case, he could also attend a JC for a year then transfer somewhere for 2 more seasons of eligibility.

Seen a few posts that he is going to Lock Haven

My sarcasm meter is broken due to the high volume of bs dispensed here daily. So, you serious clark? If so, what’s this based on?

Ahem, first off nice Xmas Vacation reference, ‘real nice’.
Crabs was referring to a HR poster who proclaimed that Teasdale was taking it to DeSanto in the room early last season. DeSanto was coming off a year where he beat National Champ Nick Suriano, ergo......

Ahem, first off nice Xmas Vacation reference, ‘real nice’.
Crabs was referring to a HR poster who proclaimed that Teasdale was taking it to DeSanto in the room early last season. DeSanto was coming off a year where he beat National Champ Nick Suriano, ergo......
I also remember the poster referring to the two matches vs Spencer in the practice room. And Gavin giving Spencer more than he could handle in the second match....

Reactions: so cal hawkfan
I also remember the poster referring to the two matches vs Spencer in the practice room. And Gavin giving Spencer more than he could handle in the second match....

Perhaps he meant that Gavin gave Spencer a hoagie and it was just waaaay too big. More than he could handle.

ADVERTISEMENT