ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale in the Portal

Yeah that’s a myth. I know more people that get hungry while drinking than do smoking, including myself. Besides, anyone cutting weight knows the hunger pains that go with it

Definitely not a myth, marijuana is often prescribed to cancer patients who have issues with their appetites. I smoked my fair share as a kid and can certainly testify to its powers of appetite stimulation.

Yes it’s not fully a myth, as I also know people that have gone through chemo that would use THC to help with hunger. I can show you plenty of people that partake that are skinny

Reactions: el dub
People are calling him a rapist and girls are claiming it. Which is very Dayton Racer like IMO. I'm hoping for his sake it's not true.

For the last 3-4 years, this guy has been one of the most talked about wrestlers on this, and other forums. From his commitment, to switching, to his transfer, to his off the mat issues, to others trying to help the guy, and now to this latest story... most have tried to be objective in his travels.

The litany of stories now seem to be connected. one isolated incident can happen. Twice, if someone is really unlucky. Now this........

The coincidence factor has vanished.
I think it's safe to say this guy is a POS. His next stop might be prison.

I’ll never defend a sexual predator.... but has anyone other than the twitter police charged him with anything? I had hopes when he transferred the Brands could help him turn his life around but definitely time for him to move on.... maybe Minnesota would be a good fit

I’ll never defend a sexual predator.... but has anyone other than the twitter police charged him with anything? I had hopes when he transferred the Brands could help him turn his life around but definitely time for him to move on.... maybe Minnesota would be a good fit

Yup...I don't know if random Twitter posts are enough to start taking a dump on the dude for this...yet. Let's wait until some facts come out. However, he has some growing up to do.He has had his chances at two of the best wrestling programs in the country...its sink or swim on his own time now.

Yup...I don't know if random Twitter posts are enough to start taking a dump on the dude for this...yet. Let's wait until some facts come out. However, he has some growing up to do.He has had his chances at two of the best wrestling programs in the country...its sink or swim on his own time now.

“He has some growing up to do.”

I know you don’t want to label him a rapist w/o the facts...but that’s really awful optics on your part leaving the door open for someone to interpret your words as raping people is something immature people do and need to grow out of. Not in 2020.

I know you don’t want to label him a rapist w/o the facts...but that’s really awful optics on your part leaving the door open for someone to interpret your words as raping people is something immature people do and need to grow out of. Not in 2020.

Maybe before making a weak attempt at shaming Chief you should actually read what he said. He said to “wait till facts come out before we start taking a dump on Gavin”. That pertains to the sexual allegations. Then he says “however, he has some growing up to do.” Which obviously has to do with other immature stuff he’s been doing. i.e.: getting booted off a team for weed. We can’t blast people with inaccurate comments, not in 2020.

Maybe before making a weak attempt at shaming Chief you should actually read what he said. He said to “wait till facts come out before we start taking a dump on Gavin”. That pertains to the sexual allegations. Then he says “however, he has some growing up to do.” Which obviously has to do with other immature stuff he’s been doing. i.e.: getting booted off a team for weed. We can’t blast people with inaccurate comments, not in 2020.

Thank you. ^^ So many people are in such a hurry to shame/virtue signal someone else that they skip over the actual words and intents of the person that they are aiming for. Chief said nothing wrong...but here comes the SJW police anyway with their self righteous tsk-tsking.

No one is condoning any actual sexual misconduct, but let's get some facts instead of just a Tweet from someone that none of us know before we rip a real person on the internet. It is only awful optics if your perspective is skewed to begin with.

Or maybe realize that some people would completely rip him for that statement regardless of what he meant, and appreciate that I clearly stated I knew what he meant and pointed it out to him gently to correct rather than jump all over him for it.

Not defending this kid in any thing, but one thing America needs to get through it's head: Accusations do not equal facts.

If he did it, castrate him for all I care, if he didn't and this is some angry ex thing, a law suit needs to follow.

Yet another way social media is tearing this country apart and dividing us all. Sad to see.

Thank you. ^^ So many people are in such a hurry to shame/virtue signal someone else that they skip over the actual words and intents of the person that they are aiming for. Chief said nothing wrong...but here comes the SJW police anyway with their self righteous tsk-tsking.

No one is condoning any actual sexual misconduct, but let's get some facts instead of just a Tweet from someone that none of us know before we rip a real person on the internet. It is only awful optics if your perspective is skewed to begin with.
Don't you know that everything on Twitter and Facebook is true? It is sad that this is the culture we live in today, crucify someone before knowing a damn thing. What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty?

Or maybe realize that some people would completely rip him for that statement regardless of what he meant, and appreciate that I clearly stated I knew what he meant and pointed it out to him gently to correct rather than jump all over him for it.
Well those people are idiots and I could care less if they tried to rip me if I said the same thing Chief did. They are the ones that just want to be the SJW that OWF called out. F them!

Well those people are idiots and I could care less if they tried to rip me if I said the same thing Chief did. They are the ones that just want to be the SJW that OWF called out. F them!

That’s your prerogative to deal with the consequences with indifference. But I see a lot of good people get blindsided by such things. Or they act as you say you will, but then not fully grasp that a sizable portion (probably even a majority nowadays) of society will view them in a certain (unfavorable) light.

I’m in the camp of “you do you...but then you give up all rights to complain about the consequences.”

That’s your prerogative to deal with the consequences with indifference. But I see a lot of good people get blindsided by such things. Or they act as you say you will, but then not fully grasp that a sizable portion (probably even a majority nowadays) of society will view them in a certain (unfavorable) light.

I’m in the camp of “you do you...but then you give up all rights to complain about the consequences.”
Not even close. Just because it's the loudest voices calling foul on everything doesn't mean it's the majority of people. It's sad companies or universities cave to these idiots.

It's almost as if I commented on two separate issues: One being alleged rape allegations via social media and (split with the "However") factual failed chances at two different top programs. I wouldn't see it as bad optics on my part...but a gentle suggestion that it's failed reading comprehension on your part. I even left public flogging of him open with the "....yet."

Teasdale is LOOOOOOONG past the point of getting the "benefit of the doubt". He just is.

The personal facts of their stories might be different, but there are similarities to the Racer saga. When the negatives came out on DR, people wanted to believe he wasn't capable of bad behavior. For the most part, as I remember, most were true.

GT is responsible for his own behavior. No one knows how the latest rumors evolve, but this guy needs to get his shit together.

Reactions: ping72 and el dub

Just because a mob is angry and loud doesn’t mean it’s right. I think that’s the sentiment that’s proving to be in opposition of your ideas. If what’s being accused is proven true, then I’m all for whatever punishments our laws determine is necessary.

The kid does indeed need to grow up. He posted on Twitter that the ncaa doesn’t like weed. By most accounts this is the second time he’s had to learn that lesson. I believe that’s what chief was referring to.

Not even close. Just because it's the loudest voices calling foul on everything doesn't mean it's the majority of people. It's sad companies or universities cave to these idiots.

It may not be a majority, but I think it’s more than you’re letting on (i’m not just considering those that scream about it, but also counting those who would not an approval.)

I think a lot of it tends to be which circles you run in, and it’s going to be much less common in rural Iowa. It also has to do with age. If you’re 50+ you’ll think it’s rare. 30-50 will be split. Under 30 and it’s easily the majority...which is also an indicator that things will continue to trend that way.

Just because a mob is angry and loud doesn’t mean it’s right. I think that’s the sentiment that’s proving to be in opposition of your ideas. If what’s being accused is proven true, then I’m all for whatever punishments our laws determine is necessary.

The kid does indeed need to grow up. He posted on Twitter that the ncaa doesn’t like weed. By most accounts this is the second time he’s had to learn that lesson. I believe that’s what chief was referring to.

I don’t disagree with any of this.

How does this potentially reflect on the brands? The andrew long example gets brought up as a constant example of cael caring more about winning than morals from his guys. Teasdale came in with a troubled past and may potentially be guilty of equal crimes to long. Do Tom or Terry deserve any flack for wanting to bring him back? My thought is no, it's all on gavin, but since simipar topics come up here so often relating to the long situation I thought I'd at least pose the question.

Reactions: pointingdogsrule
How does this potentially reflect on the brands? The andrew long example gets brought up as a constant example of cael caring more about winning than morals from his guys. Teasdale came in with a troubled past and may potentially be guilty of equal crimes to long. Do Tom or Terry deserve any flack for wanting to bring him back? My thought is no, it's all on gavin, but since simipar topics come up here so often relating to the long situation I thought I'd at least pose the question.
The difference is Andrew had been arrested numerous times before going to PSU. Gavin had no trouble with the law previously. Andrew failed at life on numerous occasions, Gavin sounds like he is headed down that same path.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT