ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

Really....?

"Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory"

Have you even listened to one Cael interview... EVER? Go out on Flo or you tube and just pick one... any ... It's always about the kids, the competition, or the other coaches he praises. He probably goes through most interviews without ever saying 'me' or 'I'. Unlike other programs (both OSUs) he lets most kids wrestle at the weight they feel comfortable rather than make them miserable and less effective with crazy cuts. Berge and Shak are the only two this year and Shack isn't really a cut. It's always about the kids 'acheiving their goals' he never talks about the things in terms of team goals or his goals.

Bar none probably the most humble accomplish champion I have ever seen or heard. He hasn't even put this 7 NC trophies in a case to show the public.

I totally get the competitive nature of this board and your enthusiasm for your awesome program because it is just that - Awesome and Elite, but the constant Cael stuff is not only fiction, it makes the rest of your arguments look foolish.

Ok, just earned a few more Hawk blocks. I'm good with that.
Don't waste your breath. As long as he stays on 7/8 pace, haters gonna hate, and probably even after that.

Don, good to see you're back in form. You were a little off your game in that thread a while back where John Brooks rebuffed all this stuff based on his first-hand experience with PSU recruiting. o_O

Your input is extremely insightful and appreciated. Thank you for sharing your analysis and perspective.

Don, good to see you're back in form. You were a little off your game in that thread a while back where John Brooks rebuffed all this stuff based on his first-hand experience with PSU recruiting. o_O
Thanks, I think the wrestling community shedding light on what was going on has made Cael and his brother slow their roll a little. Hence the recent misses on guys like Kirkvliet and forcing him to grey shirt all these guys to make the money actually work. Expect them to start missing on more of these guys. We can make a difference.

Thanks, I think the wrestling community shedding light on what was going on has made Cael and his brother slow their roll a little. Hence the recent misses on guys like Kirkvliet and forcing him to grey shirt all these guys to make the money actually work. Expect them to start missing on more of these guys. We can make a difference.

Some wear a cape and a mask, others have a keyboard and internet access. All are heroes to their respective communities.

Tip of the cap, to your continued firefighting here in the digital wilderness.

HMMMM. Maybe you can tell me where John Brooks works. How much he is paid? Is it above average compensation? I know he was shopping for a high paying "job" with or around whatever organization that was going to sign his son. It may be legal but it stinks. FWIW, Do you think he is going to throw his sons new coach under the bus? If so I wanna sell you a bridge. ;)

HMMMM. Maybe you can tell me where John Brooks works. How much he is paid? Is it above average compensation? I know he was shopping for a high paying "job" with or around whatever organization that was going to sign his son. It may be legal but it stinks. FWIW, Do you think he is going to throw his sons new coach under the bus? If so I wanna sell you a bridge. ;)

Laughable! You “know” that he was shopping for a high paying job but you don’t know where he works now! What a joke!

Laughable! You “know” that he was shopping for a high paying job but you don’t know where he works now! What a joke!

To be clear, None of the people I am associated with made an offer or took his offer. Not laughable to those involved. You are just a dumb ass who hasn't thought it through.

I am still baffled that Skon wasn't the next great one.

Nate alienated everyone on the team in week. Dude would drop N-words with every other sentence, spout off about politics, wanted a 2nd Civil War, wanted someone to take out Obama, randomly say “The South Will Rise Again.” and start laughing to himself as well as all other kinds of bad takes on the world.

Most of the team at the time leaned republican (but mostly didn’t give a **** about politics), but he was just so ****ing terrible and everyone hated him.

He ghosted in the middle of one night and left half his shit in Iowa, because he was such an outcast. He was never going to pan out here, when you’re an Iowa wrestler you assume the world will hate you, but you have your team to support you. Imagine having your own team hate your guts at the same time.

Well, we can count out the idea that Mr. Brooks was doing his shopping anywhere near the University of Iowa or Iowa City for that matter. Ya know, considering the coaching staff there didn’t know that an Aaron Brooks even existed.

The booster laundered camp money, guaranteed club cash after graduation on your recruiting trip, made up scholarships don't hurt either.
What are they to do? I mean, you guys are having recruit t-shirts made up for Christ’s sake. How in the hell are you to compete against that?

Yes, Howard... And it’s just an observation combined with some words from out east. I said some similar things about Sasso and was roasted for them.

I’ll be juiced to the gills if the staff lands Howard.. Just as I would’ve been had we landed Sasso. That’s why they coach D1 wrestling and I pour concrete and hammer nails.

You don’t happen to be a roofer also?Mud flap is that you? Just kiddn goblin. Boy has this thread brought the lions out of hiding. Wrestling season is here

Well, we can count out the idea that Mr. Brooks was doing his shopping anywhere near the University of Iowa or Iowa City for that matter. Ya know, considering the coaching staff there didn’t know that an Aaron Brooks even existed.

Baseless stupid post. What is your point? PSU can troll?

Reactions: omega
We got some gems from the PSU trolls today. One told us that Carl recruits within the rules. Verified by the father of one of Carl's recruits. Great evidence dumb ass. Another one bragged about how Carl only cares about his individual team members reaching their goals. Do you penis heads think RBY doesn't want to be a 4 time champ? Carl is screwing that kid out of his goals throwing him in as a true freshman.

We got some gems from the PSU trolls today. One told us that Carl recruits within the rules. Verified by the father of one of Carl's recruits. Great evidence dumb ass. Another one bragged about how Carl only cares about his individual team members reaching their goals. Do you penis heads think RBY doesn't want to be a 4 time champ? Carl is screwing that kid out of his goals throwing him in as a true freshman.
Let’s see your evidence that RBY asked to be redshirted.

Btw, Penis heads? Did you really just say that? Bwahahahahaaaa

Last edited:
Reactions: Hotshoe
Baseless stupid post. What is your point? PSU can troll?
Since you refuse to post proof, names, schools or any specifics to back up what you are saying, I’m trying to figure out which programs Mr. Brooks was selling his sons services to. I ruled out one. Maybe you’ll keep spouting off so I can rule out others. Or maybe....just maybe you will actually go ahead and lay out proof so our friend Vodka and the NCAA can begin doing something about it.

Reactions: Hotshoe and danoftw
Geez. Give a rest everyone. Wrestling season is here now. (Insert Kwood emoji here)
Yes and we are all discussing wrestling or wrestling related material. Well...everyone but Weh8st8. He seems to be more interested in Sanduskys penis head but that may be speculation on my part.

Reactions: danoftw
Yes, maybe TNT knew that from the get go and that was why there was no interest?

I know that it’s hard to fathom that some coaches are honest moral people with that group you have, but it seems our coaches are that way to a fault.

Reactions: armbartilt
Since you refuse to post proof, names, schools or any specifics to back up what you are saying, I’m trying to figure out which programs Mr. Brooks was selling his sons services to. I ruled out one. Maybe you’ll keep spouting off so I can rule out others. Or maybe....just maybe you will actually go ahead and lay out proof so our friend Vodka and the NCAA can begin doing something about it.

Read my initial post dipshit. "It may be legal but it stinks". You clearly know nothing about the legalities or ethics of this (an ethical void is not surprising from PSU turd) but it hasn't prevented you from trolling your ignorance here for all to see.
You are the PSU fan... so where does Mr Brooks work? What are his qualifications for that job and salary? Tough questions to ask and painful to answer for a PSU turd so I doubt you will look. Anyone who is interested can find out--FOLLOW THE MONEY. It may be legal but is is very scummy.

My associates and I do not want to affiliate with those type people. We passed on the offer. Hey, Maybe PSU never offered him anything. But that is right in your comfort zone scumbag.
BTW, your name--JTS-- mnemonic for jerkoff-turd-sucker or maybe, Jerry Tickled my Sac? Or the obvious winner JUST TOO STUPID. Have a great day. :)

Reactions: omega
wow. A psu fan trolling on psuedo Dick jokes. You do your Alma Mater proud.
I found the way I wove the binder into a relevant part of this thread clever and light-hearted, being sure to make it non-hostile. Maybe you could try the same. So where’s the evidence? Or is that something you’ll share only over some vodka in heaven? I’ll buy ...

:)

Reactions: Hotshoe and danoftw
I found the way I wove the binder into a relevant part of this thread clever and light-hearted, being sure to make it non-hostile. Maybe you could try the same. So where’s the evidence? Or is that something you’ll share only over some vodka in heaven? I’ll buy ...

:)

If you want evidence I told you where to get it. Find out where he works, what his qualifications are and what he gets paid.
Are you so stupid to think he wrote down his financial demands, had it notarized and gave it to us?

.PSU cheating?
I'm on it.
images

Really....?

"Would think the kids would learn Cael only looking out for himself and his glory"

Have you even listened to one Cael interview... EVER? Go out on Flo or you tube and just pick one... any ... It's always about the kids, the competition, or the other coaches he praises. He probably goes through most interviews without ever saying 'me' or 'I'. Unlike other programs (both OSUs) he lets most kids wrestle at the weight they feel comfortable rather than make them miserable and less effective with crazy cuts. Berge and Shak are the only two this year and Shack isn't really a cut. It's always about the kids 'acheiving their goals' he never talks about the things in terms of team goals or his goals.

Bar none probably the most humble accomplish champion I have ever seen or heard. He hasn't even put this 7 NC trophies in a case to show the public.

I totally get the competitive nature of this board and your enthusiasm for your awesome program because it is just that - Awesome and Elite, but the constant Cael stuff is not only fiction, it makes the rest of your arguments look foolish.

Ok, just earned a few more Hawk blocks. I'm good with that.

You are confusing Karl's perceived humbleness to the sneaky SOB he is.

If you want evidence I told you where to get it. Find out where he works, what his qualifications are and what he gets paid.
Are you so stupid to think he wrote down his financial demands, had it notarized and gave it to us?
No, I find it FAR more believable that you’re a major college wrestling staff member making his first few posts on an Iowa board, and decided to air the issue here.

I mean it’s far less likely that you’re some tipsy person that figures your post will incite two opposing segments: the extreme HR posters that crave any remotely tangible evidence that another team is cheating (as they also cheer when their team starts to model parts after the other team) and the non-Iowa fans that read this board and are seeking further evidence that said near-crazed element is gaining steam. That’s my take as a seasoned analyst.

Last edited:
Feel free to send your proof of any of this to Big Ten Compliance. Vodka had their number.

Don't worry. NCAA compliance confirmed to me that they do not audit schools. That's up to each school's individual compliance department. No conflict of interest there obviously. You'd have more success going to the FBI like in college basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT