ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

I have some personal friends on this board, I have what I consider message board friends here, and there are others that consider me a troll. Having said that, aren't we as wrestling brothers above the name calling and accusations or has the brotherhood of wrestlers and competitors been just a myth of days gone by?

is armbar saying he works as part of a wrestling staff at a DI school?

am i getting that right?
Here comes the biggest Penn State fan of all to the rescue. As soon as lil Willie posts, 6 of the next 7 posts on the Iowa board are PSU fans. Birds of a feather.

Reactions: DirkTang1
Evidence please. The only thing you show is your insecurity, and juvenile nature.
I make the benign assumption that juveniles like this one are not graduates of the University of Iowa.
PS: we have plenty of fools as well. Many more than enough. Nothing good comes from hate or jealousy,[/Q
Evidence please. The only thing you show is your insecurity, and juvenile nature.
I make the benign assumption that juveniles like this one are not graduates of the University of Iowa.
PS: we have plenty of fools as well. Many more than enough. Nothing good comes from hate or jealousy,
Lol, like I said, very defensive, because they know it's true. Seems like besides your team being a cheating ass, you're also a dumbass.

Reactions: DirkTang1
I have some personal friends on this board, I have what I consider message board friends here, and there are others that consider me a troll. Having said that, aren't we as wrestling brothers above the name calling and accusations or has the brotherhood of wrestlers and competitors been just a myth of days gone by?
I don't think it's a myth, probably just a little overstated. You gotta admit, a few arguements here and there is a lot more fun than congratulating eachother on how awesome we all are all the time.

You forgot - ban Iowa fans who point out the hypocrisy in calling Brands classless by reminding them of Cael's WWE chair throwing antics.

This is classless. Not TnT or Carl or Cael or Bael.

Indiana-University-Head-Coach-Bob-Knight-Throws-Chair-On-Court.gif

Just saw this post

“PSU’s 125 lb blue chip recruit Gavin Teasdale has allegedly failed two drug tests and and is out at PSU. Sources saying he will be gone by end of semester, or by next year- but not wrestling this season for the Lions. I’m sure he will be transferring out of the B10...

PSU’s lower-weight “log jam” has become rather underwhelming given where it started- Devin Schnupp may be the starter for the remainder of the year at 125. Teske is still trying to make 125 and may keep redshirt if he has issues getting/staying down.”

BOOM!

Kid went to college and smoked some herb, god I wish it were legal.

Just saw this post

“PSU’s 125 lb blue chip recruit Gavin Teasdale has allegedly failed two drug tests and and is out at PSU. Sources saying he will be gone by end of semester, or by next year- but not wrestling this season for the Lions. I’m sure he will be transferring out of the B10...

PSU’s lower-weight “log jam” has become rather underwhelming given where it started- Devin Schnupp may be the starter for the remainder of the year at 125. Teske is still trying to make 125 and may keep redshirt if he has issues getting/staying down.”

BOOM!

Wow, sorry to hear that about Teasdale...but who'da thunk 18 months ago when he decommitted and many Hawk fans were greatly let down, myself included, that things would end up this way? Truth is stranger than fiction. Hopefully, he gets things dialed in better and can make a comeback somewhere. But now, with the process of time to review things, it is probably far better that he didn't stay here.

I know of one national champ In the past five years that smoked plenty of weed. And another got real drunk one night, committed burglary and fought the cops.

Having a kid that faced similar demons while on an athletic scholarship, I only hope he finds the right path before it’s too late. No matter who he competes for.

I really hope the kid gets things turned around. I hate to see a young person waste talent and opportunity.

Reactions: WF89
Thank you! I don't know your sports team of preference, but well said. I hated having to read through so much of this stuff just to see if I received an answer to my post. For crying out loud

Reactions: GOLDBANGER
Wow, sorry to hear that about Teasdale...but who'da thunk 18 months ago when he decommitted and many Hawk fans were greatly let down, myself included, that things would end up this way? Truth is stranger than fiction. Hopefully, he gets things dialed in better and can make a comeback somewhere. But now, with the process of time to review things, it is probably far better that he didn't stay here.

Not to mention we were recruiting Teske sitting with a 133 issue and it was thought he was a 125 lifer and may not fit and now he is having trouble making 125.

Think it might have been something a little harder than that.

You "think" or you "know"?

JMO, but unless it's the latter, and you provide a credible source, that sort of comment carries enough gravity that it is probably better left unsaid. Just my take on a difference between harmless speculation and slander.

You "think" or you "know"?

JMO, but unless it's the latter, and you provide a credible source, that sort of comment carries enough gravity that it is probably better left unsaid. Just my take on a difference between harmless speculation and slander.
My source has been right about this Teasdale situation for a while now. I was first told about some of Teasdale’s off the mat problems months ago. As information keeps coming out, everything my source said has been true. No reason to doubt this one either.

Guess what, a freshman dabbling in something a “little harder” than marijuana, isn’t really that big of a deal. What is the “gravity” you’re referencing?

Reactions: Gobblin
It sounds like Cael runs a pretty tight ship over there, from what is being posted. A kid fails a drug test and he is gone. That seems pretty strict. I wonder how much of Teasdale leaving is Teasdale saying the heck with it. "I can't take the pressure or training and I want out of here" or if it is Cael saying "we don't want to disrupt the team chemistry, you are off scholarship and we want you gone"
Either way, I don't think this is the last we have heard of Teasdale. I would predict a Martsellar like career for him at the very least and possibly better.

My source has been right about this Teasdale situation for a while now. I was first told about some of Teasdale’s off the mat problems months ago. As information keeps coming out, everything my source said has been true. No reason to doubt this one either.

Guess what, a freshman dabbling in something a “little harder” than marijuana, isn’t really that big of a deal. What is the “gravity” you’re referencing?

Not doubting you on this but sometimes things can be said without being said and left for some to read between the lines, you know?

It sounds like Cael runs a pretty tight ship over there, from what is being posted. A kid fails a drug test and he is gone. That seems pretty strict. I wonder how much of Teasdale leaving is Teasdale saying the heck with it. "I can't take the pressure or training and I want out of here" or if it is Cael saying "we don't want to disrupt the team chemistry, you are off scholarship and we want you gone"
Either way, I don't think this is the last we have heard of Teasdale. I would predict a Martsellar like career for him at the very least and possibly better.

I think many don’t know the true particulars. Failing a drug test would not get one kicked off the team...if it is just MJ. Otherwise, a lot of other guys would get booted. If it is something a harder, than I’m guessing Cael (or any Coach) would offer some type of rehab or help and put the ball in the you man’s court. If he fails to adapt than sometimes you just have to let them go.

Let’s be internet responsible and not speculate/gloat. This is someone’s brother, son and friend. Partisan wrestling allegiance aside, I would hope all of us would want to watch our favorite wrestler beat Teasdale, not watch Teasdale beat himself.

Your moral compass is somewhat comical considering some of the other entries you’ve made on this board...

ADVERTISEMENT