ADVERTISEMENT

Teasdale

So you're back to this? Just accusing wrestlers (based on absolutely nothing) of faking or lying about injuries in a multi-season strategy to gain an extra year of eligibility?

Ok. Fine. There's nothing I or anyone else can say to refute what amounts to "yeah...but they could be lying" when you're presented with what actually happened.
Everyone knows they need medical documentation for the injury right .It's not like they can just say they are hurt.

Well here is some truth about this thread:

• The first poster to talk about Cael or PSU was Vodka -- in posts #9 and #10, swiping at Cael and Rasheed.

• In post #37, Descat mentions Cael in a tangential way to give credit to Teasdale. [Count that as you wish -- I don't see the comment as Cael/-centric, fwiw.]

• Hawkster03 then swipes at PSU in post #41.

• Bman546 asks a legit question with Teasdale's time at PSU as a frame of reference in post #43. In the subsequent post, Vodka reiterates his swipe at Cael, and again brings up Rasheed.

• Post #45, ss7, the first PSU fan to respond to the PSU talk, then asks Vodka to clarify his position.

• Post #47, Vodka replies we don't know the extent of Rasheed's injury, and his getting a 6th year sets a new precedent and implies that guys who are not starters in a given year can now just claim unsubstantiated injury to get a 6th year.

• Post #48, minnhawkeye swipes at PSU fans.

• Post #49, you swipe at PSU fans.

Get the picture, yet? It's how it usually happens here.

And how often do you actually talk Iowa wrestling? Seems like you post about PSU fans more.

Apply the same analysis to BWI "swiping at Iowa/Brands". You're a goofball.
Why haven’t you blocked this idiot yet Vodka? He’s not worth the time and energy it takes to respond to his drivel

Reactions: el dub
And how often do you actually talk Iowa wrestling? Seems like you post about PSU fans more.

I've been a member here way longer than you, yet you have way more posts than me. Maybe that explains you guys' mentality. You come over here, act like tools, then are crybabies when you see someone here say something you don't like. It's not a pro PSU board. You guys are like roaches. You have 1600+ posts on a site for a team you don't follow. Pathetic

I'll buy, if you come to Cedar Rapids.
Thanks Jim! How about Sutliff? You can sit on the bridge over the Cedar River next to Baxa's and drink Sutliff hard cider.
BTW, do you still go to happy hour at the CR Marriott on Wednesdays? Lenny Park still there?

Well here is some truth about this thread:

• The first poster to talk about Cael or PSU was Vodka -- in posts #9 and #10, swiping at Cael and Rasheed.

• In post #37, Descat mentions Cael in a tangential way to give credit to Teasdale. [Count that as you wish -- I don't see the comment as Cael/-centric, fwiw.]

• Hawkster03 then swipes at PSU in post #41.

• Bman546 asks a legit question with Teasdale's time at PSU as a frame of reference in post #43. In the subsequent post, Vodka reiterates his swipe at Cael, and again brings up Rasheed.

• Post #45, ss7, the first PSU fan to respond to the PSU talk, then asks Vodka to clarify his position.

• Post #47, Vodka replies we don't know the extent of Rasheed's injury, and his getting a 6th year sets a new precedent and implies that guys who are not starters in a given year can now just claim unsubstantiated injury to get a 6th year.

• Post #48, minnhawkeye swipes at PSU fans.

• Post #49, you swipe at PSU fans.

Get the picture, yet? It's how it usually happens here.

I’m not going back to validate your research on all of the numbered posts. Don’t have the time, and/or just don’t care. In my experience most posts about PSU wrestling or its fans on OUR(Iowa) forum are initiated by either PSU fans visiting the Iowa board or by an Iowa fan responding to said PSU fans

If the PSU fans would stop insisting on visiting our board(I have never been nor will be on your board), my guess is that the negative PSU banter would dramatically decrease.

Takes a year to establish residency right? Plus you have to work at least 30 hours per week if I'm not mistaken. Has his clock started? If so, I guess he'll be fine since Cassar took a year off to heal and got a year added back even when not enrolled.
You seem very worried about if Gavin's clock has started. As we have been told on here numerous times, Iowa and it's coaches don't operate in that "gray area" so I would bet Gavin will only have 4 years left. You have also that said Iowa's compliance office was very good about getting back to you. Maybe you could start there for answers???

Reactions: crablegs1
Takes a year to establish residency right? Plus you have to work at least 30 hours per week if I'm not mistaken. Has his clock started? If so, I guess he'll be fine since Cassar took a year off to heal and got a year added back even when not enrolled.

I'm not 100% sure on the residency rules but I think that sounds right. I've heard that since he got here kinda late they probably won't enroll until the third semester, which is about right if it takes a year to establish residency. My guess is, we are looking at a redshirt year and hopefully an injury shirt for last year. Like I said though, who knows what will happen. Maybe he'll be the best in the room and get in the lineup after Midlands. I just hope they do what's right for everyone involved.

You seem very worried about if Gavin's clock has started. As we have been told on here numerous times, Iowa and it's coaches don't operate in that "gray area" so I would bet Gavin will only have 4 years left. You have also that said Iowa's compliance office was very good about getting back to you. Maybe you could start there for answers???

By "grey area" you mean Iowa doesn't buy recruits??? Yes that is correct.

By "grey area" you mean Iowa doesn't buy recruits??? Yes that is correct.

Can I, as an anonymous internet commenter, just say I have first hand knowledge of an Iowa wrestler asking for money from another school?

I'm guessing that would met by some skepticism...

Reactions: danoftw
Can I, as an anonymous internet commenter, just say I have first hand knowledge of an Iowa wrestler asking for money from another school?

I'm guessing that would met by some skepticism...

Name names if you got it and suffer the consequences if you are lying. A subpoena to rivals and their internet carriers will reveal who you are via IP address domain. etc. Same way they catch internet sexual predators. It is not very hard. Anonymous is not very anonymous anymore unless you have been consistently using your tor browser and proxy ip server since 2017?

I told you who it was.... John Brooks..but I never said what school....you assumed it was Iowa...reasonable since it was on this forum but I am not on Iowas staff... if you were serious or if any journalist was serious they could look into it .... but we both know that is not going to happen. Wrestling only has Fanboy journalists afraid to lose access to the few top programs.

P$U Fans will never really want to know.....Don't look under that skirt-- you might not like what you find!

Reactions: Ihawkd9times
Name names if you got it and suffer the consequences if you are lying. A subpoena to rivals and their internet carriers will reveal who you are via IP address domain. etc. Same way they catch internet sexual predators. It is not very hard. Anonymous is not very anonymous anymore unless you have been consistently using your tor browser and proxy ip server since 2017?

I told you who it was.... John Brooks..but I never said what school....you assumed it was Iowa...reasonable since it was on this forum but I am not on Iowas staff... if you were serious or if any journalist was serious they could look into it .... but we both know that is not going to happen. Wrestling only has Fanboy journalists afraid to lose access to the few top programs.

P$U Fans will never really want to know.....Don't look under that skirt-- you might not like what you find!
I asked this before and you never answered... Do you know what first hand means?

No. I don't assume it's Iowa. Frankly, I assume it's all BS when its just random internet dudes saying stuff.

I only made that comment to demonstrate how easy and pointless (the weird subpoena thing aside) it is for anonymous internet commenters to make accusations against people. Me being able to type something does not make it true. Just like you being able to type something does not make it true.

If you feel confident in this kind of allegation, that's fine...I guess. But I think most people outside of bubbles treat these kind of allegations ("I have first hand knowledge of bad thing happening") with a healthy amount of skepticism.

ADVERTISEMENT