ADVERTISEMENT

Ted Cruz goes all Karen on Airline Employees over Missed Flight... Cops called

NoleATL

HR Legend
Gold Member
Jul 11, 2007
This MUST be a Pepsi but nothing on the search...

Cops Called After Cruz Melts Down Over Missed Flight​

March 21, 2022 Crackpots, Republicans

The Daily Mail reports:
Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) got into a confrontation with employees of a Montana airport which grew so heated that law enforcement had to get involved, a new video showed on Sunday.
Cruz was spotted at Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport shortly after noon on Sunday, apparently irritated by missing his flight, according to the Reddit user who first shared the short clip. The user who posted the video claimed Cruz said some form of “Do you know who I am?”
A representative for the airport confirmed to DailyMail.com that a “frustrated” Cruz had missed the check-in window for his flight, and that re-booking options were “limited out of Bozeman due to Spring Break.”
Read the full article. Cruz had to be in DC this morning for the Supreme Court confirmation hearing.

You would think someone who is a United States Senator would conduct themselves with some degree of decorum.

Of course you would think that same person wouldn't jump on the first flight to Cancun when his home state was in a state of emergency due to power outages.

Amazing Zelensky stays in Kyiv with his people with 200,000 Russians trying to kill him and Cruz flees because the power went out.

60924196_101.jpeg

c5a351ad3b7e19c771e95484ee307117dc-ted-cruz-2.rsquare.w700.jpg

You would think someone who is a United States Senator would conduct themselves with some degree of decorum.

Of course you would think that same person wouldn't jump on the first flight to Cancun when his home state was in a state of emergency due to power outages.

Amazing Zelensky stays in Kyiv with his people with 200,000 Russians trying to kill him and Cruz flees because the power went out.

60924196_101.jpeg

c5a351ad3b7e19c771e95484ee307117dc-ted-cruz-2.rsquare.w700.jpg
That belt is doing some heavy lifting.

Reactions: win4jj and ping72
Trying to process this one. Is it gay because the d*cks are touching each other in the bag? I just feel sorry for all the dudes who lost theirs and they're in that bag.
You know.... never really thought about it. Pry cuz they are touching.

Last edited:
Trying to process this one. Is it gay because the d*cks are touching each other in the bag? I just feel sorry for all the dudes who lost theirs and they're in that bag.
Those women gave up those dicks willingly so you don't have to feel sorry for them.

The Daily Mail reports:

Read the full article. Cruz had to be in DC this morning for the Supreme Court confirmation hearing.

Wow what a video

Reactions: SWIowahawks
My cousin is a state senator (R). He thinks Cruz is a piece of shit. (Yes, he’s met Cruz a time or two.)
No one who has spent any amount of time with Ted Cruz DOESN’T think he’s a piece of shit.

Mainly because he’s a huge piece of shit.

The Daily Mail reports:

Are we sure he wasn't headed back to Cancun for spring break?

Al Frankenstein said everyone in both parties hated Cruz. He said, “I actually liked Ted better than most senators. And I hated him.”
Was it Franken or another senator who said something to the effect that it saves time to just immediately dislike the guy, rather than pretend to be civil.

Reactions: artradley
I got Ted in my 2022 Death Pool, cause I think his wife will eventually smother him with a pillow while he sleeps.
A lot of people say she’s as cold and calculating as he is. She supposedly cooked up the idea to blame the Cancun trip on their kids. She is very ambitious for his career.

ADVERTISEMENT