ADVERTISEMENT

Tell me about Grand Rapids, MI......new things are percolating.

Relationship wise and physically. We haven't lived together for two months, no intimacy in just under two years. We have two young children. That said, we talk multiple times every day and spend time together several times/week.

The cousin has multiple businesses under his umbrella, about $400 million in sales annually while being highly profitable. At 52, this could be one to retire on.
Not to pry but no intimacy with wife for 2 years? Was that because of the drinking? If not it's possible your marriage had other problems than just your drinking.

Reactions: jasonrann
Not to pry but no intimacy with wife for 2 years? Was that because of the drinking? If not it's possible your marriage had other problems than just your drinking.
Our marriage most certainly has issues other than drinking, but I need her to acknowledge that.

Reactions: ghost80
Congrats. What is the position if you don't mind my asking
CFO.

Cuz is covering my apartment, I am covering travel to and from. My income is +50% compared to my prior job. If I can do the job, I can be making 300% income over the next few years. If wifey and I don't make it, this is the best opportunity I can have.

CFO.

Cuz is covering my apartment, I am covering travel to and from. My income is +50% compared to my prior job. If I can do the job, I can be making 300% income over the next few years. If wifey and I don't make it, this is the best opportunity I can have.
That's awesome man. Go make the best of it and keep working on your relationship. From there, let the chips fall where they may.

Congrats and good luck with everything, family and job. Family always comes first but your health is also right there so take care of yourself.

Roger that!
Congratulations Jason. I lived in Holland for five years and often drove to GR. I've been told by friends that it is really advancing in culture and nightlife since my day.

A poster above mentioned real estate prices. You might look at Hudsonville or Jenison for a house. Short drive to Grand Rapids.

Whatever you do, don't get busted for drunk driving in Ottawa County (Holland/Zeeland) and don't mow your lawn on a Sunday.

If you like to fish, the big lake is out there and waiting for you. Lake Michigan perch.

Good luck and knock 'em dead on the new job.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT