ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee cancels practice: 44 players out due to . . .

• Thread starter anon_i8nzeu2gbf0ba
  • Start date
Pretty much yes. Sports or anything won't return to anything of a semblance of normal as long as we continue with the stupid testing every 2 days of a population that is at near zero risk of any issues from the virus.

Good article in the Tribune last week about Yoan Moncada still suffering from fatigue related to his Covid infection a few months ago. And that’s baseball, he might only have to do 10 things a night over 3 hours

Good article in the Tribune last week about Yoan Moncada still suffering from fatigue related to his Covid infection a few months ago. And that’s baseball, he might only have to do 10 things a night over 3 hours
*A great article where we get to use my confirmation bias on ONE athlete in the world with no real proof of what’s causing his fatigue.*
And the part about only doing 10 things a night for a mlb player is hilarious. Playing everyday, keeping yourself in physical playing shape, and traveling non stop may cause fatigue and is not a walk in the park.

Last edited:
I still suffer from fatigue from my first child being a major a$$hole every night going to bed for 2 years.

Did see that, and hope he gets back to 100% soon. I also see that Freddie Freeman in the last week or so seems to be much more like the Freddie Freeman of old, hitting with some power and driving the ball. Freeman missed the start of the season due to COVID.

I don't mean to minimize the virus, but every year we see guys who suffer from viral issues and are weakened or have diminished playing ability for some time. it seems as if the universities are testing everyone who is COVID positive for myocarditis so they are trying to get ahead of all of this as much as they can.

LOL...talk about misleading headlines...the OP's post headline is wrong.

The article says they actually had practice...!?!?! They decided to not scrimmage.

Tennessee scrapped a scheduled scrimmage Saturday after head coach Jeremy Pruitt said 44 players were unable to go, the bulk of which were due to contact tracing and positive COVID-19 tests.

Pruitt said his team was short 31 offensive players and held a practice session instead...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT