ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Police Gone Wild!

Finance85

HR Legend
Oct 22, 2003
LA VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Five La Vergne police officers were fired and three were suspended Wednesday for allegedly having sexual relationships with a fellow officer on duty, sending explicit photos to each other, as well as engaging in “three-ways” with another officer and his wife, according to a police investigation document.

The five officers were fired and the three officers were suspended Jan. 4.

Documents obtained by News 2 said Mayor Jason Cole called the director of human resources on Dec. 12, 2022, reporting one officer was having intimate relationships with other officers, including a “three-way” with another officer and his wife.

Cole also mentioned a “girls gone wild” hot tub party at an officer’s house, according to the documents.

In addition, one officer is accused of attempting to intimidate a city employee by putting his hands around their neck, and two additional officers conspired to be untruthful during the investigation, the documents said.

There were six incidents of unreported sexual relationships, according to records, and two incidents of sexual relations on duty inside the police substation.

One officer was called into HR on Dec. 13, 2022, about the alleged incidents. He admitted to HR director, Andrew Patton, of knowing and being at the hot tub party with three other officers.

He then told Patton an officer’s top came off in the hot tub, revealing her breast, according to the documents. He told Patton he and another officer helped put her top back on.

The documents stated one officer tried to intimidate another officer in denying any allegations against him in the case.

https://www.cbs42.com/regional/tenn...-gone-wild-hot-tub-party-three-way-relations/

iu

Last edited:
A stiff dick has no conscience.
Not to divert from the thread; but, this reminded me of something from almost 30 years ago. There was a freshman English teacher at my high school that thought it was her responsibility to warn the kids in the class of this. Every year, the first thing she said to her new home room class that year was something along the lines of “remember girls, this is high school and a hard penis has no conscience”. Thinking back, that warning maybe would have been better off for the boys, as it holds true for most!

LA VERGNE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Five La Vergne police officers were fired and three were suspended Wednesday for allegedly having sexual relationships with a fellow officer on duty, sending explicit photos to each other, as well as engaging in “three-ways” with another officer and his wife, according to a police investigation document.

The five officers were fired and the three officers were suspended Jan. 4.

Documents obtained by News 2 said Mayor Jason Cole called the director of human resources on Dec. 12, 2022, reporting one officer was having intimate relationships with other officers, including a “three-way” with another officer and his wife.

Cole also mentioned a “girls gone wild” hot tub party at an officer’s house, according to the documents.

In addition, one officer is accused of attempting to intimidate a city employee by putting his hands around their neck, and two additional officers conspired to be untruthful during the investigation, the documents said.

There were six incidents of unreported sexual relationships, according to records, and two incidents of sexual relations on duty inside the police substation.

One officer was called into HR on Dec. 13, 2022, about the alleged incidents. He admitted to HR director, Andrew Patton, of knowing and being at the hot tub party with three other officers.

He then told Patton an officer’s top came off in the hot tub, revealing her breast, according to the documents. He told Patton he and another officer helped put her top back on.

The documents stated one officer tried to intimidate another officer in denying any allegations against him in the case.

https://www.cbs42.com/regional/tenn...-gone-wild-hot-tub-party-three-way-relations/

iu
Those choppers look dangerous, be careful of the oral pleasures.

Ha ha, not so smart are ya there Officer Pervy!

Patton asked Powell if he had spoken to Hall, and he denied. Patton told Powell that he was aware that they both were at Planet Fitness in Murfreesboro on 12/14/22, and Powell denied. Patton told Powell that the City has a corporate relationship with Planet Fitness and I know he was there. Powell said, “I did not check in.” Patton said, “I know, there are cameras outside.” After that, Powell lowered his head and confirmed that he and Hall had sexual interaction while on duty inside the Police Substation. Powell confirmed that Hall gave him blowjob.

Ha ha, not so smart are ya there Officer Pervy!

Patton asked Powell if he had spoken to Hall, and he denied. Patton told Powell that he was aware that they both were at Planet Fitness in Murfreesboro on 12/14/22, and Powell denied. Patton told Powell that the City has a corporate relationship with Planet Fitness and I know he was there. Powell said, “I did not check in.” Patton said, “I know, there are cameras outside.” After that, Powell lowered his head and confirmed that he and Hall had sexual interaction while on duty inside the Police Substation. Powell confirmed that Hall gave him blowjob.
Back The Blue!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT