ADVERTISEMENT

Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett arrested on DUI charges after leaving Bonnaroo

OrlandNole

HR Heisman
Nov 29, 2003
Nashvegas
Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett was arrested Friday night for driving under the influence after leaving the Bonnaroo Music Festival.

Hargett's office released a statement on the arrest Saturday morning.

“On Friday night after leaving the Bonnaroo Music Festival, I was stopped by the Tullahoma Police Department and subsequently arrested for DUI," Hargett said in an emailed statement. "Driving Under the Influence is a serious matter, and I regret the circumstances that led to my arrest. I respect law enforcement and will trust the legal process as we move forward.”

According to jail records, Hargett was booked into the Coffee County Jail shortly after 1 a.m. on Saturday and was released before 5:30 a.m.

Hargett, a Republican, served a decade in the General Assembly before overseeing the Tennessee Regulatory Authority. He was first appointed as Secretary of State in 2009 and has been re-appointed every four years.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/en...sted-dui-after-attending-bonnaroo/7669526001/

Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett was arrested Friday night for driving under the influence after leaving the Bonnaroo Music Festival.

Hargett's office released a statement on the arrest Saturday morning.

“On Friday night after leaving the Bonnaroo Music Festival, I was stopped by the Tullahoma Police Department and subsequently arrested for DUI," Hargett said in an emailed statement. "Driving Under the Influence is a serious matter, and I regret the circumstances that led to my arrest. I respect law enforcement and will trust the legal process as we move forward.”

According to jail records, Hargett was booked into the Coffee County Jail shortly after 1 a.m. on Saturday and was released before 5:30 a.m.

Hargett, a Republican, served a decade in the General Assembly before overseeing the Tennessee Regulatory Authority. He was first appointed as Secretary of State in 2009 and has been re-appointed every four years.

https://www.tennessean.com/story/en...sted-dui-after-attending-bonnaroo/7669526001/

Man, what a change from what typical Republicans do.

Taking responsibility and admitting possibly making a mistake. South Dakota - you listening?

Damn. That lineup was better than Lolla.
Bonnaroo-2022-Lineup.png

Maybe he can check with Kimmie and see what she did to get her ass out of her second DUI with no repercussions.
Well, the 2nd time she was arrested. No alcoholic like her only drinks and drives just twice.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT