ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorizing innocent bystanders in Portland

For some reason I don't think those two bystanders are really that innocent.

Live look in at what they’re making business owners do...

bbfaec8644fd911d1d7a.gif

Riots following George Floyd’s death may cost insurance companies up to $2B
By Noah Manskar
September 16, 2020 | 8:21am | Updated

Enlarge Image

A pawnshop was burned down during the riots in Minneapolis.Anadolu Agency via Getty Images

Riots sparked by the police killing of George Floyd could cost insurance companies $1 billion to $2 billion — possibly making them the most expensive in US history, an industry group says.
The potentially record-setting insured losses piled up as the demonstrations sometimes descended into looting, arson and vandalism in more than 20 states across the country from May 26 to June 8, according to the Insurance Information Institute.
“It’s not just happening in one city or state — it’s all over the country,” Loretta L. Worters, a

Says the poster who went silent when the President tried to radicalize his base by calling for the arrest of three sitting members of Congress.

So I must read every thread and post? Trump is an idiot and I don’t support him or anything he says or does. I do not support the idea of having three sitting members of Congress arrested. Trump bad for our country. Happy now? My sincerest apologies for not commenting on the Trump thread you are referencing.

So I must read every thread and post? Trump is an idiot and I don’t support him or anything he says or does. I do not support the idea of having three sitting members of Congress arrested. Trump bad for our country. Happy now? My sincerest apologies for not commenting on the Trump thread you are referencing.

It’s a thread you started.

Reactions: CarolinaHawkeye
you are threatening riots and destruction if your candidate cant win legally at the ballot box

No Bueno
It doesn’t matter what superpowers you want to pretend I have. Violence is here. It will get worse under Trump and better under Biden. You can’t change that just my refusing to face reality. There will be no peace until the agent of chaos is gone.

Reactions: TheCainer
The American people are not going to be bullied and threatened by radical leftists into submission.

Aint happening. In fact the opposite is happening, BLM/Antifa will guarantee Trump 4 more years.

Good grief is right. Did you even watch the video? He says the are marked with "police" and an identifiers that ... wait for it ... the general public can't read. Cause it's ... again, wait for it ... a secret.

Even those crazy liberals over at Cato say some were not even wearing "police."

But let's go with they were wearing "police" - if the general public doesn't know the agency or the officers name = unidentified. Tell me, who are these guys?

6QpoK-1595172264-169652-blog-hypatia-h_fc31205f708a54e9b6b2248241dab362-h_b0ffab99d893a749c7944b47e8cc91cc-300.JPG

Where are their badges or identifying insignia telling me who these guys are?

The word "police" doesn't tell me anything about who is the arresting authority. There are dozens of federal entities with "police" power. That's what the feds want - take people of the street and force people looking for them to run through dozens of entities. IHS, no not us. Check with Customs. Customs, no not us. Check with Federal Marshal Service. No, not us, check with ...

But of course, no shock that you blindly follow and believe everything the government tells you.

ADVERTISEMENT