ADVERTISEMENT

Terrorizing innocent bystanders in Portland

Good grief is right. Did you even watch the video? He says the are marked with "police" and an identifiers that ... wait for it ... the general public can't read. Cause it's ... again, wait for it ... a secret.

Even those crazy liberals over at Cato say some were not even wearing "police."

But let's go with they were wearing "police" - if the general public doesn't know the agency or the officers name = unidentified. Tell me, who are these guys?

6QpoK-1595172264-169652-blog-hypatia-h_fc31205f708a54e9b6b2248241dab362-h_b0ffab99d893a749c7944b47e8cc91cc-300.JPG

Where are their badges or identifying insignia telling me who these guys are?

The word "police" doesn't tell me anything about who is the arresting authority. There are dozens of federal entities with "police" power. That's what the feds want - take people of the street and force people looking for them to run through dozens of entities. IHS, no not us. Check with Customs. Customs, no not us. Check with Federal Marshal Service. No, not us, check with ...

But of course, no shock that you blindly follow and believe everything the government tells you.

Not sure what your source is for the photo, but regardless, they have patches on their shoulder.

The CBP commissioner nailed it. People are spreading lies.

Hardly matters What you believe the reasons are. That’s academic. It’s a choice between peace and reconciliation or chaos and destruction. Choose wisely.

Exactly. We need to get rid of Trump and every Democratic mayor and governor of the “riot states”.

It doesn’t matter what superpowers you want to pretend I have. Violence is here. It will get worse under Trump and better under Biden. You can’t change that just my refusing to face reality. There will be no peace until the agent of chaos is gone.
Go ahead and let the idiots on your side know they don’t have to act like spoiled teenagers not getting their way.

EiZ-XJbXkAA7SZv

Antifa already arrested for threatening Ted Wheeler, this fine upstanding "protestor" was released without bail and arrested again.

Go ahead and let the idiots on your side know they don’t have to act like spoiled teenagers not getting their way.
For $25k I won’t have them burn your home.

They aren’t my mobs. They are America’s mobs. America is pissed. They aren’t going to stand for Trump anymore.

Toy with that and you play with fire. Vote wisely for peace. Risk your 401k for peace. You owe the country that much.

They aren’t my mobs. They are America’s mobs. America is pissed. They aren’t going to stand for Trump anymore.

Toy with that and you play with fire. Vote wisely for peace. Risk your 401k for peace. You owe the country that much.
They arent Americas mob, they are Soros paid rioters.

America hates Antifa , they poll somewhere between herpes and hemorrhoids.

Good lord u are a serious loon. Obviously you dont have kids. Here’s a question, when a child falls to the ground and screams and kicks when they don’t get what they want, do you give it to them? Although i will agree, when Trump wins chaos will ensue. Still better than the alternative tho

Reactions: farmandfleet
They arent Americas mob, they are Soros paid rioters.

America hates Antifa , they poll somewhere between herpes and hemorrhoids.
Antifa is a reaction to Trump. You created ANTIFA. They are your people. Anyone tired of ANTIFA will vote for Biden. Only he can end this war Trump started.

Good lord u are a serious loon. Obviously you dont have kids. Here’s a question, when a child falls to the ground and screams and kicks when they don’t get what they want, do you give it to them? Although i will agree, when Trump wins chaos will ensue. Still better than the alternative tho
Treating adults like children is what got your home burned down.

ADVERTISEMENT