ADVERTISEMENT

Teske

And to be fair, I would love Teske. He is a stud. But he was not seeing the mat for a couple years at least. I just love ISU went all in on an Iowan when Iowa had Lee and they couldn't get him. And it was going to be a huge victory over Iowa! Really?! I think I will take Lee. If Iowa didn't have Lee does anybody think Teske wouldn't be a Hawk? But ISU couldn't get him. Sad really.

C’mon man... This looks petty even for you.

It goes back to the point though. Talking tough about Teske will fall a little flat if he whips up on us for two years. Let's not pretend CS is the answer or on the bag right now. Here's to us finding a guy or guys to whip up on PSU after Lee and Desanto are done.

It goes back to the point though. Talking tough about Teske will fall a little flat if he whips up on us for two years. Let's not pretend CS is the answer or on the bag right now. Here's to us finding a guy or guys to whip up on PSU after Lee and Desanto are done.
So how much money do you want Iowa to give Teske to ride the bench for that timeframe? Everbody needs quality depth, but it comes at a price for most schools. A top 30 recruit is not planning on sitting for 3 years wherever he goes.

We have enough issue as it is finding quality Starters at every weight.

So how much money do you want Iowa to give Teske to ride the bench for that timeframe? Everbody needs quality depth, but it comes at a price for most schools. A top 30 recruit is not planning on sitting for 3 years wherever he goes.

Are you the poster formerly known as Sloehawk?

Reactions: HIWILLE

You guys are getting defensive and acting like I'm complaining. That's not it at all.

Jack - I agree. I think the fodder is because he is an Iowan. And a stud. But I also think it was because the ISU fans posited ISU against Iowa to get him as a huge win. Which really shows how bad ISU is. He was never starting for Iowa for at least a couple years and then went to PSU with a bunch of studs. ISU went all in for him and couldn’t get him. Besides Carr who is a legacy can they get anybody?
I think ISU will get some guys

You guys are getting defensive and acting like I'm complaining. That's not it at all.
I wasn't being defensive at all. Asking an honest question. All of these things with signing guys like Teske have ramifications.

Lee is a no brainer. Pay the man. Warner the same. Kem, The Bull, pay'em. Nelson Brands has a different situation.

Everybody else falls into a different situation. Tough splitting up that dough.

Maybe ISU will get guys. Great. They should. But funny how their "splash" is due to a legacy. The others weren't exactly high recruits besides arguably Gomez. Regardless, they went all in for Teske and lost to 2 teams that didn't even need him. Maybe they will get people and possibly be relevant. Great.

I prefer Teske to stay at PSU, ride the bench, use up scholarship money that PSU could otherwise use to go after a recruit that we need/want. Let Teske eat up that .5 scholarship and never see the mat. That is my hope from a competitive standpoint (not to wish ill on Teske).
Yes but he'll be able to someday say he was on a national championship team and that's what a lot of them are wanting.

ADVERTISEMENT