ADVERTISEMENT

Tesla “Dramatically” Slashes Prices As Stock Plummets

It's amazing how quickly people drop the environment bullshit when their feelings are on the line.

I wouldn’t buy a Tesla if I was in the market for one. And it has nothing to do with Elon because 1) I don’t really buy stuff based on who the ceo is or their political stance (here’s looking at you chick fil a you gorgeous chicken sandwich you) and 2) I’m a car guy first. Way more interesting options out there now than boring ol’ Tesla.

I wouldn’t buy a Tesla if I was in the market for one. And it has nothing to do with Elon because 1) I don’t really buy stuff based on who the ceo is or their political stance (here’s looking at you chick fil a you gorgeous chicken sandwich you) and 2) I’m a car guy first. Way more interesting options out there now than boring ol’ Tesla.
They always look like a normal vehicle, for that petricular genre, had sex with a beluga whale.

Because no one puts 60k miles on vehicle in 6 months.

You are loving this "trash" narrative.

Hey Thorne, quick question:

If Bill buys electric golf cart, knowing that an electric golf cart is actually only better for the environment than a gas cart after 1000 hours of use. Then, sells the cart at 500 hours to buy another electric cart.

Where as Ted buys a gas cart and sells it after 500 to buy another gas cart.

Who is having a more negative impact on our environment?

Hahaha... you are trying soon hard to project your bullshit on.me. good one brah.

Where are you getting this idea that these Tesla owners have only owned their cars that they will trash for 6 months? Imagination again?

"heard longtime Tesla buyers say during the past six months that they aren’t sure about being seen in a Tesla anymore"

I'm not loving any narrative, I'm amused by your fragility, I continue to post because you're guaranteed to entertain the board because you can't manage your chip on the shoulder insecurities.

I'll give you credit though, the pretend laughing is a much better look than losing control and getting put in timeout again.

Where are you getting this idea that these Tesla owners have only owned their cars that they will trash for 6 months? Imagination again?

"heard longtime Tesla buyers say during the past six months that they aren’t sure about being seen in a Tesla anymore"

I'm not loving any narrative, I'm amused by your fragility, I continue to post because you're guaranteed to entertain the board because you can't manage your chip on the shoulder insecurities.

I'll give you credit though, the pretend laughing is a much better look than losing control and getting put in timeout again.
I'm not, as part of the word problem I went so far as to even point out that it was sold to another buyer.

I know you are into children's book, would you feel better about answering the question if I added some pictures?

EL OH EL at you doubling down. Yeah, super fragile, like author level fragile, hahahaha. Dipshit.

I'm not, as part of the word problem I went so far as to even point out that it was sold to another buyer.

I know you are into children's book, would you feel better about answering the question if I added some pictures?

EL OH EL at you doubling down. Yeah, super fragile, like author level fragile, hahahaha. Dipshit.

You're not? "Because no one puts 60k miles on vehicle in 6 months."

I didn't bother with the hypothetical because it's not relevant at all to my entertainment: You just making shit up because of feelings.

I'll answer your question if you answer mine: Who is a bigger beta pussy: Someone who sells their car because of feelings or someone who contrives their own comfortable and imagined reality because feelings?

EL OH EL, hahahahah. Yeah, the poster who gets so worked up over an anonymous message board that he tries to meet people to fight in real life and has had to be put on message board time out is totally self confident and is able to laugh it all off. Right....

Speaking of children's books, can you tell yet if you passed on the white trash gene?

You're not? "Because no one puts 60k miles on vehicle in 6 months."

I didn't bother with the hypothetical because it's not relevant at all to my entertainment: You just making shit up because of feelings.

I'll answer your question if you answer mine: Who is a bigger beta pussy: Someone who sells their car because of feelings or someone who contrives their own comfortable and imagined reality because feelings?

EL OH EL, hahahahah. Yeah, the poster who gets so worked up over an anonymous message board that he tries to meet people to fight in real life and has had to be put on message board time out is totally self confident and is able to laugh it all off. Right....

Speaking of children's books, can you tell yet if you passed on the white trash gene?
Oooo poor thorne.... not relevant to your entertainment.... awww shucks... hahaha.

Since i know you are too big of a puss to answer I'll just laugh at you and move the ball forward.

The dude that sells their car. Everyone, man woman, child, of all races and creeds create their own worldview. Mind blowing eh Dr Suess.

Hahaha ****in' thorne

Oooo poor thorne.... not relevant to your entertainment.... awww shucks... hahaha.

Since i know you are too big of a puss to answer I'll just laugh at you and move the ball forward.

The dude that sells their car. Everyone, man woman, child, of all races and creeds create their own worldview. Mind blowing eh Dr Suess.

Hahaha ****in' thorne

Self assured people create their own world view based on their understanding of facts, circumstances, evidence, observations, experiences, things that are real. Betas create their own world view based on their imagination, gut feelings, and what makes them feel comfortable.

I know you can't admit it here - but we all know - behind all the hahahhahs, you know that you're in the second group. That's what makes you so entertaining to play with on here.

Poor whiskey, thinks he's playing an alpha on the internet when he's really just a sad jester.

Since you answered my question, I'll answer your hypothetical. Without knowing anything else about the usage of the sold carts, going only on what you've presented, Bill's cart choice was worse for the environment because he didn't make it to 1,000 hours. The conclusion changes if Bill sold his cart to Tom who ditched his gas cart and drove Bill's for 10,000 hours.

But who knows, maybe Bill doesn't give a shit about the environment and got the electric cart for the performance, or because it's cool, or to save on gas money. Maybe some insecure poster just made up the idea that Bill bought the cart for environmental reasons.

Reactions: RileyHawk
Self assured people create their own world view based on their understanding of facts, circumstances, evidence, observations, experiences, things that are real. Betas create their own world view based on their imagination, gut feelings, and what makes them feel comfortable.

I know you can't admit it here - but we all know - behind all the hahahhahs, you know that you're in the second group. That's what makes you so entertaining to play with on here.

Poor whiskey, thinks he's playing an alpha on the internet when he's really just a sad jester.

Since you answered my question, I'll answer your hypothetical. Without knowing anything else about the usage of the sold carts, going only on what you've presented, Bill's cart choice was worse for the environment because he didn't make it to 1,000 hours. The conclusion changes if Bill sold his cart to Tom who ditched his gas cart and drove Bill's for 10,000 hours.

But who knows, maybe Bill doesn't give a shit about the environment and got the electric cart for the performance, or because it's cool, or to save on gas money. Maybe some insecure poster just made up the idea that Bill bought the cart for environmental reasons.
😄 You tried so damn hard. You are right, "Bills" are hypocritical pussies.

If I needed a car I would get a model Y.

Now qualifies for the $7500 tax credit.

Much better than a $80k F150 with lower range or a $100k Silverado that you can’t even buy.

Lol at the woke dumbasses that care about Musk politics but are cool with their slave labor iPhone and Nike apparel.
Cool. You know a model Y isn’t a truck right? And the Ford lightning starts at $55k, but that doesn’t fit the whack job narrative you’re pushing.

Where is Phrenominally Frantastic these days?

Hi

tenor.gif

Reactions: GOHOX69
Long time Tesla owner (2015 Model S). Car was amazing for its era and quality was fantastic at that point. I still love it. My big issues with Tesla: the service sucks now, newly produced vehicles have tons of quality issues, Musk is a distracted prick and I am not convinced they are innovating faster than the competition.

I hope to get at least 10 years out of mine, but when I replace it I am hoping Mercedes or BMW have similarly ranged, similarly featured, electrified cars. Not sure I would buy another Tesla given how they are slipping and that spells big time trouble given how much I love my car and how much I was a fanboy of their technology.

Long time Tesla owner (2015 Model S). Car was amazing for its era and quality was fantastic at that point. I still love it. My big issues with Tesla: the service sucks now, newly produced vehicles have tons of quality issues, Musk is a distracted prick and I am not convinced they are innovating faster than the competition.

I hope to get at least 10 years out of mine, but when I replace it I am hoping Mercedes or BMW have similarly ranged, similarly featured, electrified cars. Not sure I would buy another Tesla given how they are slipping and that spells big time trouble given how much I love my car and how much I was a fanboy of their technology.
Model S is still top rated.

Happy to report my Model Y produced at Fremont May 2022 has had… *checks notes* zero issues.

giphy.gif

“Well we’ve got FIFTY five star cars but there’s one car that really really stands out and that’s the Telsa Model Y.”

Last edited:
If I needed a car I would get a model Y.

Now qualifies for the $7500 tax credit.

Much better than a $80k F150 with lower range or a $100k Silverado that you can’t even buy.

Lol at the woke dumbasses that care about Musk politics but are cool with their slave labor iPhone and Nike apparel.
Good luck throwing an elk in the back of your Y.

Definitely something….

Reactions: LBoogie28
PF has a strange obsession with Tesla. Which made me suddenly realize, Tesla does not spend any money on marketing. Seriously, no tv ads, billboards, radio ads, etc. Nothing. So now I’m thinking PF is a Tesla troll. Sole purpose is to spread Tesla propaganda. Maybe I’m crazy, but you start to do the math and I think it starts to add up. And let me be clear, I‘m no hater of tesla, my company now sells Tesla batteries for home backup. But dude is non stop slobbin on that musk knob lol.

Reactions: Dr. Spaceman
PF has a strange obsession with Tesla. Which made me suddenly realize, Tesla does not spend any money on marketing. Seriously, no tv ads, billboards, radio ads, etc. Nothing. So now I’m thinking PF is a Tesla troll. Sole purpose is to spread Tesla propaganda. Maybe I’m crazy, but you start to do the math and I think it starts to add up. And let me be clear, I‘m no hater of tesla, my company now sells Tesla batteries for home backup. But dude is non stop slobbin on that musk knob lol.
Their stock did well this last week. Of course, the market in general did well.

tenor.gif

Go get you one, boys! Has Musk been quiet the last week or 2 or are folks just ignoring him? Oh, yeah... prolly a Pepsi but I searched.

The company overnight “dramatically” cut prices of its Model 3 and Model Y in the U.S. by a weighted average of about $10,000, or 16%, according to Evercore ISI analysts.

Tesla has experienced a sharp drop in its stock price over the last several months as Musk’s Twitter management led to criticism of his leadership — and as the company faces rising competition with no new vehicles ready to go.

Tesla’s “net favorability” rating among consumers has fallen from 28.1% in March 2022 — the month before Musk offered to buy Twitter — to 12.8% in January 2023, according to Morning Consult Brand Intelligence survey data supplied to Axios.

Demand cliff?
Brand destroyed?

🤭 🤭

Ps, get one when you can, prices are already rising back up.

I trust a guy who says production of the Cyber Truck will begin later this year. He clearly has his finger on the pulse.

Referring to Lebeau? Sarcasm?

Why do you believe Cybertruck won’t be produced this year?

The target mid last year was July 2023 / Q3. If it gets pushed to Q4 I wouldn’t be shocked but I do believe early production units will ship this year. High confidence.

Why do you think they won’t?

Last edited:
Referring to Lebeau? Sarcasm?

Why do you believe Cybertruck won’t be produced this year?

The target mid last year was July 2023 / Q3. If it gets pushed to Q4 I wouldn’t be shocked but I do believe early production units will ship this year. High confidence.

Why do you think they won’t?
Because on the most recent investor call Elon said they won’t begin mass production until 2024.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT