ADVERTISEMENT

Tesla just won dismissal of a shareholder lawsuit alleging misleading statements about self-driving capabilities propped up its stock price.

Dec 31, 2014
Yet another legal victory for Tesla & Musk.

Haha go cry in your Cheerios @LBoogie28 @TC Nole OX @WDSMHAWK @Joes Place

“In her ruling today, US District Judge Araceli Martínez-Olguín rejected shareholders’ allegations that Elon overstated Tesla’s self-driving technology with assurances that drivers could “go to sleep” in their car by 2020, among other promises. She found that some of the alleged overstatements concerned future plans, while others weren’t necessarily false.”

Tesla Defeats Investor Lawsuit Over Musk’s Autopilot Marketing​

The only flimsy legal ruling the anti-Musk fraudsters have is a corrupt Biden sycophant judge in Delaware Chancery court who the legal system in Delaware roundly bashed her idiotic ruling and is prepped to be overturned.

LOL

denzel-relieved.gif

Yet another legal victory for Tesla & Musk.

Haha go cry in your Cheerios @LBoogie28 @TC Nole OX @WDSMHAWK @Joes Place

“In her ruling today, US District Judge Araceli Martínez-Olguín rejected shareholders’ allegations that Elon overstated Tesla’s self-driving technology with assurances that drivers could “go to sleep” in their car by 2020, among other promises. She found that some of the alleged overstatements concerned future plans, while others weren’t necessarily false.”

Tesla Defeats Investor Lawsuit Over Musk’s Autopilot Marketing​

Why would I be crying in my Cheerios? Be specific, provide a quote of mine. Or will you bitch out like you did last time…and anytime before that?

Reactions: Joes Place
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT