ADVERTISEMENT

Tested positive for the

Touching himself

9cd502381cb3beed49a5d0b3060cb25d.gif

Have no idea where I picked it up. But tell tale sign was a burning sensation in my lungs. Right now don't feel horrible but tired. I would tell everybody if you think you got a summer cold it probably is the trump virus. I wonder if trump counted me as one of the 15.
Best of luck. That damn Trump and MAKING you do things to expose yourself..... hate that guy.

Have no idea where I picked it up. But tell tale sign was a burning sensation in my lungs. Right now don't feel horrible but tired. I would tell everybody if you think you got a summer cold it probably is the trump virus. I wonder if trump counted me as one of the 15.

A good friend of mine had it. He said it started as congestion in his nose and then moved to the lungs. He said he could barely breathe, could walk maybe 10 paces and would be winded. This is a fit 40 year old. Hang in there!

When did you first feel any symptoms? Our friend that had it lost his smell/taste about 3 days after the cold symptoms. He says smell/taste is about 70% back now... he's 26 years old, though.

When did you first feel any symptoms? Our friend that had it lost his smell/taste about 3 days after the cold symptoms. He says smell/taste is about 70% back now... he's 26 years old, though.
sore throat and metallic taste in mouth on thursdayy and the smell thing is what made me go i sprayed frebreeze in my hand and couldn't smell anything

Reactions: cigaretteman
Science and the odds are in you favor. Hope you recover quickly. Keep us updated.

Actually, based on the data that 3 in 4 people who contract this, regardless of their level of symptoms, incur some long-term health issue from it, I'd say the odds are NOT in his favor.

What is TBD is the severity of those long term problems.

I caught it from some guy who left some bargain brand sneakers and a sandwich next to me as I slept on a bench. :mad:

ADVERTISEMENT