ADVERTISEMENT

Testosterone given to democrat males makes them lean more to the right politically.

Low T, daddy issues, whatever it is there's definitely a "type" of male that leans left and masculine ain't it.
Certainly exceptions but old racist union types that only vote D bc their bosses tell them too don't really count.
2964c9eb-187e-4bb4-8d10-6101839066d3_text.gif

I'm a liberal, can still see my dick and have at least 3 vaginas to choose from. Can this ahole see his tiny Wang?

trump-fat-ass-tennis.png

I'm a liberal, can still see my dick and have at least 3 vaginas to choose from. Can this ahole see his tiny Wang?

trump-fat-ass-tennis.png
Been doing well on the dating front ol' chap?

Nooooice.

(Fwiw: Not that this is the case for you but there have always been relationships where the female is the more dominant person, just because you have "3 vaginas to chose from" doesn't mean you are not the sub in the relationship.)

Been doing well on the dating front ol' chap?

Nooooice.

(Fwiw: Not that this is the case for you but there have always been relationships where the female is the more dominant person, just because you have "3 vaginas to chose from" doesn't mean you are not the sub in the relationship.)
Thanks buddy and congrats on your new addition. But you right wingers really need to stop acting as weekend warriors. Someone with actual testosterone might take exception to these useless posts. Strapping an AK to a 400 pound wheeze hound body and parading around a mall isn't really tough. Taking your ass to Ukraine and trying that in say Donblast would get my respect. Just saying.

Thanks buddy and congrats on your new addition. But you right wingers really need to stop acting as weekend warriors. Someone with actual testosterone might take exception to these useless posts. Strapping an AK to a 400 pound wheeze hound body and parading around a mall isn't really tough. Taking your ass to Ukraine and trying that in say Donblast would get my respect. Just saying.
I'm pretty sure they tested for actual testosterone not the "wheeze hound body" that thinks he is GI Joe.

Magas need to figure out that being an obese sloth doesn't make you manly.... It makes you a burden on society and a contributing factor as to why health insurance costs so much. 5 most obese states are deep red MAGAland, 5 most fit states are deep blue. Personal responsibility my ass, disgusting

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT