ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton goes after puberty blockers

Do you know what free speech is?
There you go. I’ll connect the dots for you bud. Jesus your line of questioning thinking you’re an attorney and going to trap with with the ivermectin question is comical.

There you go. I’ll connect the dots for you bud. Jesus your line of questioning thinking you’re an attorney and going to trap with with the ivermectin question is comical.
I am just wondering how you can support your belief based on free speech? You obvious don’t know what it entails but it’s your defense.

I am just wondering how you can support your belief based on free speech? You obvious don’t know what it entails but it’s your defense.
He's an old boomer who grew up in the midwest. Anything that isn't missionary with the lights off is sinful and bad.

• Haha
Reactions: mattymoknows
See video above. I don’t have time to explain.
No. You can’t explain. How does calling a transsexual a woman infringe on your free speech? Seriously, look up what free speech is. I am not trying to even be an ass.

No. You can’t explain. How does calling a transsexual a woman infringe on your free speech? Seriously, look up what free speech is. I am not trying to even be an ass.
Demanding to be called a certain pronoun or you’ll be labeled a bigot, discriminatory, etc. is a limit on free speech

How? Will the government fine you for not calling someone a certain pronoun?
That’s where we’re headed. Lawsuits for sure, there have already been attempts. Courts have struck them down thankfully.

Right? I had a guy named Joe Smith want me to refer to him as "Smitty." Can you believe that shit? I was like "No way buddy! You're infringing on my freedom of speech, you non patriot, commie, America-hater!"
🙄 did he claim to be a super hero and demand you recognized him as one?

Criminal case in California a few years ago. There are shitloads of trans discrimination lawsuits.
In violation of free speech? Seriously. I understand if you just think transsexuals are strange. I believe everyone has a right to be themselves. The problem may lie with you not accepting societal changes.

In violation of free speech? Seriously. I understand if you just think transsexuals are strange. I believe everyone has a right to be themselves. The problem may lie with you not accepting societal changes.
It was illegal to call a trans “him” in California at one point.

no. Trans want you to call them women and treat them as women. They’re not. They’re men.
We were discussing the "freedom of speech" aspect of the situation as you had said it infringed upon yours. How does it infringe on your freedom of speech if an individual wants to be referred to by a different name? Hint: It doesn't.

We were discussing the "freedom of speech" aspect of the situation as you had said it infringed upon yours. How does it infringe on your freedom of speech if an individual wants to be referred to by a different name? Hint: It doesn't.
It does if I get sued over it. That’s where we’re headed. There’s already dicks in womens sports. Never thought I would see that day.

In your opinion. Should you have control over that child’s body and life?
This is simply a stupid assertion. It's legal precedent that children aren't considered adults before the age of 18. Therefore that is the minimum age when they should be allowed to. of their own volition. decide whether or not they want to "transition".

Like I said, you're stupid. That was about workplace harassment, not about calling people whatever bigoted shit you want to out in public.
Who cares where it was illegal? It was illegal at one point

It does if I get sued over it. That’s where we’re headed. There’s already dicks in womens sports. Never thought I would see that day.
Well, you won't get sued if you just use the word for someone that they've asked you to use. I call my boy John Smith "Smitty" as he asked. It's really difficult to adhere to his wishes but somehow I manage. :rolleyes:

Well, you won't get sued if you just use the word for someone that they've asked you to use. I call my boy John Smith "Smitty" as he asked. It's really difficult to adhere to his wishes but somehow I manage. :rolleyes:
I’ll just avoid using pronouns. I’m not perpetuating mental illness and I don’t want anyone to go kill themselves.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT