ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton goes after puberty blockers

You cannot compel speech. I get the authoritarian in you really really want that to not be the case
Try calling your coworkers, customers, or boss names and report back if your employer can compel speech in the workplace.

This is simply a stupid assertion. It's legal precedent that children aren't considered adults before the age of 18. Therefore that is the minimum age when they should be allowed to. of their own volition. decide whether or not they want to "transition".
So I can put you down in the category as allowing patients to transition with parental consent, similar to other medical decisions that are done all the time in kids.

Reactions: gohawks50
So I can put you down in the category as allowing patients to transition with parental consent, similar to other medical decisions that are done all the time in kids.
Once again you demonstrate why yoh shouldn't be a doctor

Your ideas are not embraced by most. Not even close. You have had an oversized voice due to social media and the ability to apply pressure to the corporate world. It is going to come to an end and the majority are finally speaking up
Bullshit. This is the same kind of bigoted, small minded thinking that made civil rights for blacks, women and LGBTQ take so long to achieve. And why the bigotry toward them still remains. It's shameful.

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
It's child abuse to transition anyone under the age of 18. Period. End of discussion.

Reactions: NCHawk5
You’ve driven this conversation to nowhere. Idc about adult trans other than their ridiculous expectations around the whole world confirming their identity that’s based in fiction. They’re not women. Am I going to go out of my way to call one “Sir”? No. I’m not an asshole. I’m sure as hell never hiring one though.

So you admit to discriminating against trans people? Very good of you.

Does anyone ever read a thread with the main takeaway being mild curiosity regarding whether a poster is being genuine and is actually like that in real life or they are just playing that way on a message board for some weird amusement.

I can't help but wonder if posters like NCHawk and tcxfhawk are actually scummy, pieces of shit, with no redeeming qualities in real life or do they just play one for fun on a internet message board?

Like do they spend a few minutes shit posting on HROT, then put their phone in the pocket and behave like normal, decent, pleasant people?

I don't dwell on it long, but I do wonder.

Does anyone ever read a thread with the main takeaway being mild curiosity regarding whether a poster is being genuine and is actually like that in real life or they are just playing that way on a message board for some weird amusement.

I can't help but wonder if posters like NCHawk and tcxfhawk are actually scummy, pieces of shit, with no redeeming qualities in real life or do they just play one for fun on a internet message board?

Like do they spend a few minutes shit posting on HROT, then put their phone in the pocket and behave like normal, decent, pleasant people?

I don't dwell on it long, but I do wonder.

I think you have to be at least somewhat shitty IRL to be able to play it well online. I mean, you need material to draw from…it’s like good actors, some of their best work comes from personal experiences.

That tells me there’s a lot of shitty people on HROT.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
Would you want someone who is convinced they’re a rabbit to be running heavy equipment?

So you’re equating transgenderism with being an entirely different species? That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve seen yet.

I assume you also think women can’t do jobs involving manual labor or math?

Reactions: RileyHawk
So you’re equating transgenderism with being an entirely different species? That might be the dumbest comparison I’ve seen yet.

I assume you also think women can’t do jobs involving manual labor or math?
Ok how about someone who believes they’re a superhero? I’m not letting anyone who clearly has mental health problems run equipment that could get someone killed or cause millions in damage.

Ok how about someone who believes they’re a superhero? I’m not letting anyone who clearly has mental health problems run equipment that could get someone killed or cause millions in damage.
So, by your logic, gay people are mentally ill. Talk about antiquated thinking. JFC.

That is your opinion. One not shared by the vast majority of medical practitioners by the way. I wish you the very worst of luck in any future discrimination lawsuits.

Reactions: ThorneStockton
It’s in the Hawkeye bus thread. You drinking already? Your memory isn’t very good.
It's not. But if you think you can pull up a quote of me saying I lived in a bus and got rid of it because it was too expensive. Otherwise this is just another example of you being full of shit.

People need to remember sticks and stones. I work with a woman who says retard at least once a day. Either calls herself that or me or another coworker. We grew up saying that and fag and homo. Just words. Really doesn’t matter. And same thing with “took the short bus.” People need to quit getting offended at everything.
It really sounds like you and some of your coworkers need to grow up. That’s ridiculous.

Last edited:
It's not. But if you think you can pull up a quote of me saying I lived in a bus and got rid of it because it was too expensive. Otherwise this is just another example of you being full of shit.
Go crawl into your hole and press laughing emoji.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So zero psychology, zero legal and zero experience dealing with Trans kids.

Yeah, you be you bro, I'll listen to the experts.
You have managed to remain very civil during all of this. I tip my hat to you. I've met many parents in your situation and the best we have to offer is empathy and support.

Reactions: Gimmered
ADVERTISEMENT