ADVERTISEMENT

Texas Gov. Abbott sends miles of cars along border to deter migrants

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...e-in-okaloosa-county/ar-AAOGpqG?ocid=msedgntp

Texas Gov. Greg Abbott (R) has sent a fleet of state-owned vehicles to line up for miles as a barricade along the border with Mexico, insisting the state was taking “unprecedented steps,” as thousands of migrants still seek to cross into the United States.

The “steel wall” of cars, as Abbott called it, is only the latest of the stark images coming from the crisis unfolding in Del Rio, Tex., where nearly 15,000 border crossers, many Haitians living in Chile and other South American nations, have arrived.

The current President of the United States has surrendered our southern border!

I know that whenever I've gone to a crowded game, or the mall, and seen all the other cars in the parking lot, it dissuaded me from entering, so I just went back home.

Reactions: nu2u and h-hawk
JitteryOffensiveIbex-size_restricted.gif

You mean the ones strategically built to have walking rows between them.......
Strategic or not, cars aren't stopping anyone from anything. Have you seen the picture in the linked article?

AAOH8AP.img

All that's going to happen, in the end, is that some state-owned cars are going to get damaged.

Reactions: SB_SB
May be effective as a visual aid against whatever Biden is doing or not doing on the border. Of course this is all about perception and politics.

Reactions: SB_SB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT